inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hi

Written By: wildcard on 02/12/07 at 10:59 am

Of course you know who I am.  I don't say too much unless I have something to say, but I wanted to let you know I'm here now.  This place has an arcade!!!!  I'm outta here 8)

Subject: Re: Hi

Written By: wildcard on 02/13/07 at 6:20 pm

Well some of the people At Am I Right might know who I am.  My name is Ann Hammond.  I do reply to things, I just don't talk muck unless I have something to say. 

Written By: Tia on 02/13/07 at 6:26 pm

hi anne! velkommen, well, except it sounds like you've already been here a while.

dig the hat.

Written By: Tam on 02/13/07 at 10:33 pm

Glad to have you here Ann!

Just don't take too many of my arcade titles!!! Mahahaha j/k
I'm not whistledog!! Bahaha! ;D ;D

Written By: nally on 02/13/07 at 10:35 pm

Welcome to the board, Ms. Hammond! I've seen your parodies but haven't read any in detail yet.

Written By: whistledog on 02/13/07 at 11:53 pm

Hello Ann :)

Written By: wildcard on 02/14/07 at 1:59 pm

Tia, I only been on the 00's for a few days now.  Thanks for liking my hat.  nally, hi again If you ever do read them my best so far is Bathroom.  Tam, hi I don't think I'll be beating too many scores.  whistledog, hello to you too. 

Written By: Tia on 02/16/07 at 5:53 pm

Tia, I only been on the 00's for a few days now.  Thanks for liking my hat.  nally, hi again If you ever do read them my best so far is Bathroom.  Tam, hi I don't think I'll be beating too many scores.  whistledog, hello to you too. 
i've been requested by the voices in my head to inquire if you've always lived in california.

Written By: Marian on 05/03/07 at 11:51 am

HI! :D

Check for new replies or respond here...