inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Still going strong !

Written By: atthistime on 04/18/07 at 3:32 pm

Hi all.
I used to post here a few years ago and am happy to see how much the board has grown and still so active.

Subject: Re: Still going strong !

Written By: danootaandme on 04/18/07 at 3:36 pm

Hi all.
I used to post here a few years ago and am happy to see how much the board has grown and still so active.

Well where have you been?  Now that you are here why don't you stick around for awhile, the more the merrier  ;)

Written By: atthistime on 04/18/07 at 3:47 pm

I went off to travel the world and seek my fortune but found that I missed the quiz  site here, lol. It was a lot of fun.

Thanks for asking me to stick around. :)

Written By: nally on 04/18/07 at 3:48 pm

"atthistime"...your screenname sounds familiar. I think I remember you from way back when.

Glad you could come back! And I hope you continue to have fun here!

Written By: whistledog on 04/18/07 at 9:18 pm

I don't remember you, but it's good to meet ya.  Enjoy the boards! :)

Written By: KKay on 04/18/07 at 10:59 pm

cool! glad to see you back

Written By: karen on 04/19/07 at 4:13 am

I thought I recognised the user name.  Welcome back!

Written By: atthistime on 04/19/07 at 8:55 am

The only name that I remember is "Bobby." Guess I should go over to the quiz site to see if he's there. :-\\

This place is so big and is even more interesting than I remembered. Are there mostly Americans here or from all over the globe?

Written By: karen on 04/19/07 at 9:03 am

The only name that I remember is "Bobby." Guess I should go over to the quiz site to see if he's there. :-\\

I'm afraid you are going to be disappointed.  Bobby left the boards a while ago to sort out some issues he had going on. Several people here are still in touch with him and we are all hoping he will rejoin at some point.

This place is so big and is even more interesting than I remembered. Are there mostly Americans here or from all over the globe?

The membership seems to be mostly American but there are a number (myself included) from the UK, some Canadians, some from Australia, New Zealand and one or two from other European countries.  Probably missed out some from South America.

Written By: nally on 04/19/07 at 10:33 am

Sorry...Bobby left us last July; he erased his account due to personal issues.

Check for new replies or respond here...