inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello from Rhode Island!

Written By: Dylan Baranski on 09/09/07 at 8:24 pm

Hi, I'm Dylan Baranski. I may be new to the forums, but I've been writing song parodies & submitting information to AmIRight.com for almost a year now. I like to write song parodies about unusual topics, and I like to parody fairly obscure songs sometimes. My favorite musical genres are rock (mainly classic rock), old-school rap, 70's, 80's, 90's, country (though I've yet to write a country music parody), & blues. I'm also a big fan of "Weird Al" Yankovic. I'm not too fond of modern pop music or new-school rap, unless it's by Weird Al. I applaud ChuckyG for having the coolest music website in the world, and I applaud everyone else for their contributions to the site! Long Live AmIRight.com! God Bless America! Bin Laden sucks!

Subject: Re: Hello from Rhode Island!

Written By: whistledog on 09/09/07 at 11:09 pm

Hello and welcome :)

Written By: Red Ant on 09/09/07 at 11:14 pm

Welcome to the board, Dylan!

Ant

Written By: ladybug316 on 09/10/07 at 1:04 pm

Hello to you.

Written By: nally on 09/10/07 at 1:06 pm

Welcome to the boards, Dylan. Yes, I think I've seen your stuff around Amiright.com...although I haven't read any of it yet. I'll check out your parodies at some point in the near future.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/11/07 at 2:16 pm

Welcome to the boards Dylan Baranski, I hope your stay here will be a happy one.

Written By: coqueta83 on 09/11/07 at 8:23 pm

Welcome!  :) I hope you enjoy it here!

Written By: nally on 09/18/07 at 4:58 pm

Welcome to the boards, Dylan. Yes, I think I've seen your stuff around Amiright.com...although I haven't read any of it yet. I'll check out your parodies at some point in the near future.

...and yesterday I read and commented on your parody of "Ca Plane Pour Moi." Great stuff, Dylan!  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...