inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Salutations

Written By: Walt Conner on 10/27/07 at 9:25 am

Wanted to take a moment to say hi to all... I have been directed here from AmIRight after posting 6 or 7 paro-ditties... was told to look for a song of the month contest... (SOTM?) but that just seemed to run me in circles - Is this some sort of "Wheezy" initiation? Where is the current song of the month? Should I be looking someplace particular for all the answers (What is the meaning of life...)

Anywho... Hello

Subject: Re: Salutations

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/27/07 at 9:44 am

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the asylum.  (just kidding) :)

Written By: Henk on 10/27/07 at 9:54 am

Wanted to take a moment to say hi to all... I have been directed here from AmIRight after posting 6 or 7 paro-ditties... was told to look for a song of the month contest... (SOTM?) but that just seemed to run me in circles - Is this some sort of "Wheezy" initiation? Where is the current song of the month? Should I be looking someplace particular for all the answers (What is the meaning of life...)

Anywho... Hello

Hello, and welcome to the boards! :)

I hope you enjoy your stay.

I don't do parodies myself, so I'm not really into that part of the site, but I think this might be what you're looking for: September SOTM Voting. Voting closes by the end of this month.
If you want to enter for the October contest, I think you better contact Matthias.

Written By: Red Ant on 10/27/07 at 10:01 am

Welcome to the boards, Walt!

Here's some links that you might find useful:

FAQ for parodies

Parody Contest Board

September SOTM (which Henk listed) is already underway. You can enter in October SOTM - the entry thread will be posted sometime around the end of October/first of November.

Ant

Written By: wildcard on 10/27/07 at 10:58 am

hi

Written By: coqueta83 on 10/27/07 at 8:40 pm

Welcome! I hope you have fun here!  :)

Written By: ninny on 10/29/07 at 10:10 am

Just wanted to say Hi

Written By: Tam on 11/02/07 at 11:59 am

Welome to the boards Walt!!

Enjoy your time here and play hard, but write harder!!! ;D

Ok, that was bad! 8-P

Tam

Check for new replies or respond here...