inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello

Written By: ladyhawk on 11/30/07 at 12:01 am

Hi I am new here. I watch people on here and finally decided to join.

Subject: Re: Hello

Written By: snozberries on 11/30/07 at 12:12 am

Hi stalker  ;)  welcome to the game !

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/30/07 at 12:17 am

Welcome to the boards. I hope you stay here will be a happy one.

Written By: ladyhawk on 11/30/07 at 12:24 am

Hi Stalker? I am Ladyhawk. I am sure you can guess that I am actually Hawks wife. I watch him on this quite a bit and thought I would pop in and say hello. Sorry I am kind of shy.

Written By: snozberries on 11/30/07 at 12:30 am

Hi Stalker? I am Ladyhawk. I am sure you can guess that I am actually Hawks wife. I watch him on this quite a bit and thought I would pop in and say hello. Sorry I am kind of shy.

Lol I just called you a stalker cuz you posted this...

sorry sometimes I think I'm being funny and people tell me I'm wrong.  :-\\

anyway- welcome!  :)

Written By: ladyhawk on 11/30/07 at 12:33 am

Thank you for the Welcome. Unfortuneatly humor is not something I often get. I guess the fact I have been watching for a while does constitutes a stalking.

Written By: snozberries on 11/30/07 at 12:36 am

Thank you for the Welcome. Unfortuneatly humor is not something I often get. I guess the fact I have been watching for a while does constitutes a stalking.

no problem just know I use my  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-literally.    ;D ;D ;D ;D <------ see

Cool name by the way... and my best to Hawk.

Written By: ladyhawk on 11/30/07 at 12:41 am

I love the movie and thought it was fitting being Hawks wife.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/30/07 at 12:44 am

Hi Melissa! We've heard all about you (good things). It's cool to have you here. :) My name is Erin, btw. I was actually wondering if you were Wayne's wife (by your name). ;) :)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 11/30/07 at 12:46 am

Welcome Ladyhawk!

Does this mean Hawk's coming back?

Written By: ninny on 11/30/07 at 9:31 am

Hello Miss Hawk

Written By: ladybug316 on 11/30/07 at 10:36 am

Hello Ladyhawk. 

Written By: wildcard on 11/30/07 at 11:02 am

Hi

Written By: ladyhawk on 11/30/07 at 12:34 pm

Yes, Erin, I am Waynes wife Melissa. I am unsure when Wayne is going to be comming back on here. That is totally up to him. He deleted his account of his own valition. I really did not have anything to do with it.

Written By: karen on 11/30/07 at 2:36 pm

Welcome to the boards Melissa

Why did you decide to join the boards now?

Written By: nally on 11/30/07 at 2:39 pm

Hello, wife of Hawk!

My name's Jeffrey; it's a pleasure to meet you! :)

Written By: ladyhawk on 11/30/07 at 6:18 pm

I joined the board because with Hawk deleteing his account I could not play the arcade. I wanted to be able to play the games. I also wanted to interact with people who my husband has been corisponding with. You already know him, probably be good to get to know me.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/01/07 at 9:24 am

I joined the board because with Hawk deleteing his account I could not play the arcade. I wanted to be able to play the games. I also wanted to interact with people who my husband has been corisponding with. You already know him, probably be good to get to know me.
Great to met you, let me introduce myself as Philip.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 12/01/07 at 10:18 am

Lol I just called you a stalker cuz you posted this...

sorry sometimes I think I'm being funny and people tell me I'm wrong.  :-\\

anyway- welcome!  :)

XD I laughed.

Welcome, Wa-... Melissa...IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME..!

(:D)

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 1:28 pm

Hello Philip.

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 7:29 pm

Trust me I am not Hawk. I am his wife, ladyhawk. I do not know when he is going to come back. This IS melissa not wayne.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/01/07 at 7:41 pm

Oh yeah, he told us about the time you took a bowl of Jell-O and...

Erm... nevermind. Welcome to the boards.

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 7:51 pm

Jell-O?! What?! I don't like Jello! I had an accident when I was 10 and had 180 stiches put along the left side of my mouth and had to be on a liquid diet until it healed. My parents only had Jello to feed me. I had to suck it through a straw for over a month. Jello only whenever I got hungry for over a month. I really dislike Jello. The smell of it making churns my stomache.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/01/07 at 7:56 pm

Jell-O?! What?! I don't like Jello! I had an accident when I was 10 and had 180 stiches put along the left side of my mouth and had to be on a liquid diet until it healed. My parents only had Jello to feed me. I had to suck it through a straw for over a month. Jello only whenever I got hungry for over a month. I really dislike Jello. The smell of it making churns my stomache.

My dad's like that with grapefruit, for a similar reason.

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 8:00 pm

Well the Jello could not be chilled. It was usually Strawberry! Yuck. I hate to smell Strawberry Jello cooking. It makes me want to vomit. One time I was helping my mother make homemade Strawberry Jam and the smell was the same and it set me off. Hot Strawberries is the most discusting smell to me.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 12/01/07 at 8:14 pm

Believe it or not, this IS my wife; not me.

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 9:33 pm

Thank you for comming back on here, honey.

Written By: snozberries on 12/01/07 at 9:42 pm

Well the Jello could not be chilled. It was usually Strawberry! Yuck. I hate to smell Strawberry Jello cooking. It makes me want to vomit. One time I was helping my mother make homemade Strawberry Jam and the smell was the same and it set me off. Hot Strawberries is the most discusting smell to me.

I feel the same way about anything peppermint after a very unfortunate encounter involving peppermint Schnappes.... lol

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 9:46 pm

Pepermint Schapps! Wow! Sounds like a night that could have been fun. Hey I had one heck of a night with Jack Daniels (my drink of choice) that it should have canceled me from it at all. But I still love it. I just don't drink as much as I once did. Boy do I have stories from my wilder days!

Written By: snozberries on 12/01/07 at 9:49 pm

Pepermint Schapps! Wow! Sounds like a night that could have been fun. Hey I had one heck of a night with Jack Daniels (my drink of choice) that it should have canceled me from it at all. But I still love it. I just don't drink as much as I once did. Boy do I have stories from my wilder days!

I realized after that night I had a serious drinking problem and have been sober ever since 11 years this month but the flavor of peppermint brings back the feeling of alcohol poisoning....

I also drank JD.... I liked the downhome coolers the problem was I drank them like Koolaid...  :(

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/01/07 at 9:50 pm

Welcome Melissa, glad to have you here.  Hope that you become semi-active on the boards.  We are a pretty friendly bunch (we don't bite (too hard).)  ;D

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 9:56 pm

Thank you. I will try to be decently active here. I just work, have school (getting my B.A in Real Estate, property management), and have a home to run as well as my family. I get pretty exhausted. My husband is usually up until 4:00am and sleeps until 12:00pm, when I get home from school. I do his physical theropy, take care of the house then at 1:00 work. I am usually about to pass out by 10:00. Don't have a whole lot of time.

Written By: snozberries on 12/01/07 at 9:58 pm

Thank you. I will try to be decently active here. I just work, have school (getting my B.A in Real Estate, property management), and have a home to run as well as my family. I get pretty exhausted. My husband is usually up until 4:00am and sleeps until 12:00pm, when I get home from school. I do his physical theropy, take care of the house then at 1:00 work. I am usually about to pass out by 10:00. Don't have a whole lot of time.

OMG I hope Wayne buys you a cape and an S for your chest for the holidays!!!!!

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 10:02 pm

I am a student, wife, mother, physical theropist and property manager not to mention being the vice chair person on the school site counsel of our daughters school. Almost everybody who knows me says I am super woman. Especially if they have seen me on a daily basis, can't believe how I run.

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 10:03 pm

There is no wonder why I am so exhausted at the end of the day.

Written By: snozberries on 12/01/07 at 10:03 pm

I am a student, wife, mother, physical theropist and property manager not to mention being the vice chair person on the school site counsel of our daughters school. Almost everybody who knows me says I am super woman. Especially if they have seen me on a daily basis, can't believe how I run.

I am in shock and in awe~ seriously  karma

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/01/07 at 10:03 pm

wow...this is awesome! Melissa and Wayne here at the same time! WOOT! :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/01/07 at 10:04 pm

Goodness me you are an active lady!  You tired me out just reading that.  lol

That's so cool you are going to school for real estate.  I've thought about that, but that's all the further it went for me.

Written By: snozberries on 12/01/07 at 10:04 pm

There is no wonder why I am so exhausted at the end of the day.

no kidding

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 10:07 pm

Yes, I finally got him to come back. I knew if I joined it would not take long to return and his temper tantrums would end.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/01/07 at 11:01 pm

It's a pleasure to have you here Melissa. wow! what a major league move on your part to join. I applaud you. I hope you find and share some good times here at inthe00s, but more importantly that you & Wayne feel like you're making progress.  so have fun and that sure is a  cute pic of you & Hawk .
p.s.  your hubby is really a great guy

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 11:03 pm

Here let me show you guys me.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/01/07 at 11:19 pm

Will you guys fight over the computer now?

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 11:21 pm

Not my best picture. But it was the one I could find. I was aproached by modeling agencies!

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/01/07 at 11:22 pm

Not my best picture. But it was the one I could find. I was aproached by modeling agencies!

XD Approached by modelling agencies and it's not your best.

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/01/07 at 11:27 pm

No fighting over the computer. I have one in my office. We got the home computer so Wayne could do his music with more ease. No this pic is not any where near my best.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 12/02/07 at 4:49 am

She makes it sound as if I just sit on my dupa all day.

-Actually, I am usually awake between 9-11 am, depending on what has happened the previous day.
I also help run the home...thus my cooking skills have developed, and my time management is a bit better. She does run the office, school, and my PT. She is also on her 2nd yr. as Site Council Vice Pres.
-However, this doesn't mean that I am a deadbeat. (Just for the record)

Written By: Gis on 12/02/07 at 5:08 am

Hey, it's great to speak to you at last! I love the picture of you both too.

I am in a similar sitution to yours in that my other half lives his life on the computer, we too have had issues over it. Not sure I'd want him to join these boards though!  ;D   

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/02/07 at 8:30 am

I am in a similar sitution to yours in that my other half lives his life on the computer, we too have had issues over it. Not sure I'd want him to join these boards though!  ;D   

There are many of us in the same situation is seems.  Count me in as well.  Maybe we should start a club.  ;D

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/02/07 at 5:45 pm

Do be do be do be!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/02/07 at 5:58 pm

Hello and welcome. :)

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/02/07 at 6:02 pm

Thank you. It will be nice for people here to get to know me as well. You guys already are acquainted with my husband

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/03/07 at 1:03 am

Diddle Dee, Diddle Dee  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/dance2.gif

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/03/07 at 6:37 pm

I added a new pic to my sig line. Want to see if it could be seen

Written By: statsqueen on 12/03/07 at 7:18 pm

Welcome to the boards, Melissa.  Very glad you joined!

BTW, I'm Amy.

Nice to finally meet you!!!  :)

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/03/07 at 7:19 pm

nice to meet you too.

Written By: coqueta83 on 12/03/07 at 7:58 pm

Welcome, ladyhawk! I hope you enjoy it here!  :)

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/03/07 at 10:26 pm

Thank you, I am so far.

Written By: ladyhawk on 01/18/08 at 11:44 pm

Oh fine nobody wants to play I will go and suck my thumb. :\'(

Written By: karen on 01/20/08 at 10:36 pm

Oh fine nobody wants to play I will go and suck my thumb. :\'(

That's because you're not a newbie any more

Written By: ladyhawk on 02/08/08 at 11:48 pm

That's because you're not a newbie any more

Ok I get it. I just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Check for new replies or respond here...