inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ag teacher on Board

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/13/08 at 9:00 am

Hi all,

I am fairly new to this board.  I am not even sure how I discovered it, but I love it.  I am a child of 1972 and did some serious growing up in the 70's and 80's, I love anything retro.  I am from Iowa so I will definately have that small town midwestern flare.  As it states above, I am teaching high school ag, and the students keep me young.
Hope to have some good times, someone already made me remember my favorite childhood cereal (Freakies) I had completely blocked out of my mind ( I always thought it was quisp).

Thanks

Subject: Re: Ag teacher on Board

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/13/08 at 9:01 am

Welcome to these boards, I hope your stay here will be a happy one.

Written By: Red Ant on 08/13/08 at 10:04 am

Welcome!

Ant

Written By: ladybug316 on 08/13/08 at 10:29 am

Welcome  :)

Written By: nally on 08/13/08 at 11:05 am

Welcome aboard; I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/13/08 at 9:59 pm

It's great to have you here! :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/13/08 at 10:31 pm

Welcome!  I've noticed your posts in other topics.  Happy to have you here.  Hope you have as much fun as I do on these boards.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/13/08 at 10:35 pm

Hello and welcome. :)

Written By: snozberries on 08/14/08 at 2:09 pm

Look he/she is a newbie and was smart enough to choose a penguin for an avatar...impressive!  Welcome!

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/14/08 at 7:59 pm

Look he/she  newbie and was smart enough to choose a penguin for an avatar...impressive

Of course ;) I have to be quick, I teach high schoolers after all!  Chilly Willy is one of my nostalgic faves! 

Written By: snozberries on 08/14/08 at 10:06 pm

Look he/she  newbie and was smart enough to choose a penguin for an avatar...impressive

Of course ;) I have to be quick, I teach high schoolers after all!  Chilly Willy is one of my nostalgic faves! 

I take pity on you, I recently returned to my local university to take two classes and have found the young ones a tad irritating, in an academic setting that is. Socially they can be quite amusing.

My favorite question to date.... Prof asked if anyone has read David Copperfield. One astute young gentleman asked if it was about the magician.  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/15/08 at 5:44 pm

I take pity on you, I recently returned to my local university to take two classes and have found the young ones a tad irritating, in an academic setting that is. Socially they can be quite amusing.

My favorite question to date.... Prof asked if anyone has read David Copperfield. One astute young gentleman asked if it was about the magician.  ::)

They can be ignorant piss ants.  They are so used to instant gratification (web, video games, tv) they do not want to be bored reading a book

Written By: coqueta83 on 08/17/08 at 11:33 pm

Welcome! Have fun!  :)  :)

Written By: ninny on 08/18/08 at 5:40 pm

Hi and welcome :)

Check for new replies or respond here...