inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help! I can't find that FAQ thingy and I have a ?

Written By: anabel on 03/16/09 at 6:56 pm

I know I saw an FAQ for newbies somewhere one day, but now it's GONE.  I'm still trying to figure out the whole Karmal thing.  I have looked at the log but don't get this-what makes you deserve one, how does someone give you one, what does it mean when you applaud someone and why do you do it, etc...can someone explain it to me? Thanks!!

P.S.  I think it's great that I already have some (not sure why) and want to say THANKS!!

Subject: Re: Help! I can't find that FAQ thingy and I have a ?

Written By: anabel on 03/16/09 at 7:50 pm

Ok, I found the FAQ by accident, and now I think I understand The Karmal thing better.  Now that I do, and I have more than 100 posts, I'm gonna start giving some too!!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/1luvu.gif

Written By: snozberries on 03/16/09 at 8:43 pm

Don't forget me  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 03/16/09 at 8:46 pm

Don't forget me  ;)

yeah you did remember me!!! Thanks.... my evil plan is working only 58 more and I overtake 6th place  ;D

Written By: anabel on 03/16/09 at 9:12 pm

Of course I remembered you!  You were the first one here to appreciate my weirdness!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 03/16/09 at 9:19 pm

Of course I remembered you!  You were the first one here to appreciate my weirdness!  :D

please weirdness is relative.....or subjective.... or whatever    ;)  thanks again O)

Check for new replies or respond here...