inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Its Da Jax!

Written By: JaxRhapsody on 08/02/10 at 6:28 pm

Whassup, It's da Jax!! Shoulda joined years ago when I first found the site. I love the 90's I'm a 90's baby and I wish I could build a time machine and live each year from 89 new years eve all the way to Dec 31 1999 11:59pm, the way it should have been lived as a adult. I found this place back in high school about 2004/5. 100 greatest songs of the 90's in on VH1 right now!! I wish I could set up a room in my house thats nothing but 90's. and the TV is hooked up to a bunch of servers that do nothing but show 90's TV even the commercials on every channel and even has a fake The Box. fudge the 00's! you can have your iPods and Sony whatever MP3 players, I'll keep my HitClip's and Microdisc players. It's way past obsesion, the 90's are my time. The 90's to me are like Disco to old people.

Subject: Re: Its Da Jax!

Written By: danootaandme on 08/03/10 at 4:51 am

Well you have come to the right place because everyone here is just as weird in our own weird way.  Welcome Jax  :)

Subject: Re: Its Da Jax!

Written By: JaxRhapsody on 08/04/10 at 4:31 am

"Yeah, thanks. Everybody could us a bit of Jax.

Check for new replies or respond here...