inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello to all of you who may remember me from some years back i.e GABBLE RATCHET

Written By: Gambino on 12/16/11 at 5:32 am

Yes, it's me. The return of the Gabble Ratchet  :D

Subject: Re: Hello to all of you who may remember me from some years back

Written By: Henk on 12/16/11 at 5:38 am

Your name sounds vaguely familiar. Welcome back! :)

Subject: Re: Hello to all of you who may remember me from some years back i.e GABBLE RATCHET

Written By: Howard on 12/16/11 at 6:43 am

Hey Gabble, long time no see how are things?  :)

Subject: Re: Hello to all of you who may remember me from some years back i.e GABBLE RATCHET

Written By: Gambino on 12/16/11 at 7:02 am

Hey Gabble, long time no see how are things?  :)

Hi Howard, good to see an old face still frequenting the boards. I'm good thanks old pal. How's tricks with you?

Written By: Howard on 12/16/11 at 7:17 am

Hi Howard, good to see an old face still frequenting the boards. I'm good thanks old pal. How's tricks with you?

I'm doing good. Wow how long has it been?  :o

Written By: Gambino on 12/16/11 at 7:25 am

I'm doing good. Wow how long has it been?   :o

I joined the site in 2004, and I guess have visited sporadically ever since. Last post from me was around 4 years ago I think. I've notice there are still a few familiar names still here. You of course, Catwoman of V, Phillip Eno. Is Midas still around?

Written By: Tia on 12/16/11 at 7:54 am

i remember gabble. welcome back.

Written By: Gambino on 12/16/11 at 8:37 am

i remember gabble. welcome back.

Thank you Tia

Written By: karen on 12/16/11 at 8:44 am

Yay

often wondered what happened to you

Written By: Gambino on 12/16/11 at 9:17 am

Yay

often wondered what happened to you

Hi Karen. now wonder no more  :D

Written By: nally on 12/16/11 at 11:32 am

Hey, I remember you! Welcome back...

Jeffrey

Written By: Howard on 12/16/11 at 12:43 pm

I joined the site in 2004, and I guess have visited sporadically ever since. Last post from me was around 4 years ago I think. I've notice there are still a few familiar names still here. You of course, Catwoman of V, Phillip Eno. Is Midas still around?

Yes, he's here.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/20/11 at 4:09 pm

When I first arrived at this place a LONG time ago, you gave me my VERY, VERY first PM.  ;D ;D 

Why the name change?

Welcome Back.

Cat

Written By: Dagwood on 12/20/11 at 6:34 pm

Welcome back, Gabble!

Written By: Marian on 06/16/12 at 2:33 pm

Yes, it's me. The return of the Gabble Ratchet  :D
Hi!

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/16/12 at 11:49 pm

Yes, it's me. The return of the Gabble Ratchet  :D

Hey, I remember that name.

Your name sounds vaguely familiar. Welcome back! :)

adg6iEz3-Ow

Fixed that for Henk ;)

Written By: Bobby on 02/01/13 at 7:00 pm

Hi Gambino. I remember you as Gabble Ratchet.  :)

You loved your quoting from Viz magazine if I remember correctly. I don't blame you, it's a very clever misunderstood comic notorious for it's very adult sense of humour. There was a brilliant section in it called 'Letterbocks' which was a fake letters page from fake writers who complain about stupid things or make stupid points.

For example:

"Over 40,000 black bears are killed by hunters each year in America. Do these people not understand that bears are part of a delicate ecocycle, and that by killing them they are upsetting the food chain? If they are going to shoot bears, they should be responsible and smash 30 wasps' nests for each one shot."

Derek Dougan - Fulchester

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...