inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The return of an old school poster.

Written By: BayAreaNostalgist1981 on 03/20/12 at 4:33 am

I was Marty McFly and a huge poster on here several years ago in the mid to late 00s. For personal reasons as well as just taking an extended break, I haven't been on in more than 2 years. Looks like there's still alot of familiar faces from back in the day around here, which is cool. Chances are I'll just casually post, but its nice to look around at a place I used to come to all the time.

For anybody that doesn't know me... I'm a huge geek, a pretty nice guy and I love almost all old school 20th century pop culture (particularly anything from the 80s). :)

Subject: Re: The return of an old school poster.

Written By: Howard on 03/20/12 at 6:52 am

Hey Marty long time no see.  :)

Written By: danootaandme on 03/20/12 at 6:59 am

Welcome Back!  I wondered where you had gotten too, hope everything is well and you can stick around.

Written By: BayAreaNostalgist1981 on 03/20/12 at 7:50 am

Hey Marty long time no see.  :)

Hey Howie, looks like you're still on here lots. :) That kinda makes me nostalgic too, lol.

Welcome Back!  I wondered where you had gotten too, hope everything is well and you can stick around.

Thanks. I know we didn't really talk much but its nice to see you too. Yeah, everything is luckily going much better for me. I think I just needed a break for awhile. :)

Written By: Brian06 on 03/20/12 at 11:37 pm

Hi Jesse, welcome back!

Written By: Foo Bar on 03/20/12 at 11:54 pm

I think I just needed a break for awhile. :)

Good to see you back, dude.  This site's the Hotel California of the Internet.  People can check out, but nobody ever truly leaves.

Written By: BayAreaNostalgist1981 on 03/22/12 at 2:03 pm

Good to see you back, dude.  This site's the Hotel California of the Internet.  People can check out, but nobody ever truly leaves.

Thanks man. :) It really is like Hotel California, lol. I think aside from already being familiar with it, plus the fact that it focuses on nostalgia/pop culture (something I've always liked), there's so many things to discuss you could never get completely bored. Even if I took an extended break.

Check for new replies or respond here...