inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lost and Found

Written By: mistymented1 on 08/22/12 at 7:02 pm

hello everyone...been spending my time poking around getting lost  and just found this spot ~ so, finally, here i am ...

i'll let you in on a secret:i'm only 1/2 as crazy as i choose to be & 1/3 as crazy as use to be- validating my aka-mistymented1. I like sharing smiles and laughter~the ultimate tools against the stress,aggravation & little pains of a life lived well. Also, I am not all there - parts of me are missing - literally. (i was born with Congenital bi-lateral hip dysplasia - no hip sockets)

so, anyway - here i am - and if you are reading this, you're here too, so, thanks for sticking with me ....

Subject: Re: Lost and Found

Written By: loki 13 on 08/22/12 at 7:44 pm

You'll need the 5/6 and then some to put up with the crazy that can go on here. Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/22/12 at 8:24 pm

Welcome Kim, to the funhouse, come over here to the side-show tent where I hang out.  ;)
I'm Patty.

Written By: warped on 08/22/12 at 8:42 pm

C'mon in, join the party. I'm warped.

Written By: amjikloviet on 08/22/12 at 9:28 pm

Hello and welcome!

Written By: nally on 08/23/12 at 12:24 am

Hello, Kim...welcome to our little party! My name's Jeffrey, and it is a pleasure to meet you.

Written By: Henk on 08/23/12 at 5:25 am

Hello Kim, and welcome to the asylum our community! :D Looks like you'll fit right in...

Enjoy your stay, and see you around! :)

Written By: Howard on 08/23/12 at 7:15 am

Welcome Kim.  :)

Written By: danootaandme on 08/24/12 at 4:13 am

Sounds like you will fit right in  :)

Written By: mistymented1 on 09/03/12 at 9:28 am

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/fairydustbunny22/oldies/hippies-t-shirt.jpg

Finally remembered to check back in here ~ and I want to say Thank You to each and everyone that took the time to stop in and welcome me! Very sweet! Sorry for the lapse in manners in getting back here .(tho it's probably more of a memory glitch that acts up more and more lately and reveals the real me - a Bottle-Blond (tho i was born blond and it wasn't my choice) with minor dain~bramage from and old Harley accident :( THANKS AGAIN!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/fairydustbunny22/oldies/Peaceswing.gif

Written By: Bobby on 02/01/13 at 6:42 pm

Hiya Mistymented1.

Welcome to the boards. I shouldn't have but I did find it funny you were talking about literally not being all there, haha.

From my experience, mental illness is pretty much any belief not held by the majority. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...