inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hi everybody (use Dr. Nick Riviera's voice)

Written By: kiiwiih on 11/08/12 at 5:48 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Karen and I'm an Icelander. Everyone has always said I was born in the wrong decade (I'm a 90's kid) and so I sought out google for help, to find me someplace where I can share my interests for everything retro! I'm not even sure how I found this wonderful forum. Lets just say google is very powerful and can grant wishes! Looking forward to spending some quality time here ;D

Subject: Re: Hello everybody (use Dr. Nick Riviera's voice)

Written By: nally on 11/08/12 at 5:52 pm

Hi Karen! Glad you found this place! It is a pleasure to meet you; my name is Jeffrey. Hope you enjoy your stay on here! :)

Subject: Re: Hi everybody (use Dr. Nick Riviera's voice)

Written By: warped on 11/08/12 at 8:31 pm

Hi Dr Nick Karen
Welcome. Hope you enjoy the boards. Many enjoy retro 80s and retro 70s here.

Written By: amjikloviet on 01/04/13 at 8:47 pm

Welcome Karen, have fun posting :)

Written By: Bobby on 02/01/13 at 6:48 pm

Welcome to Inthe00s, Karen.

It's not so strange at all. I have a friend in her early 20s who absolutely loves the new wave bands from the 1980s. You like what you like.  :)

I found Inthe00s by accident looking for the band who wrote the song that featured two men wrecking a house from the mid-1980s. The song was 'Lose your love' by Blancmange and didn't realise it featured in the 'Flight of the Navigator' film. If I had seen that film beforehand I would have got my answer and would have unlikely found this place. 

Strange how things happen.

Enjoy.

Check for new replies or respond here...