inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Am I a newbie again?

Written By: Old Comedywriter on 02/18/13 at 5:16 pm

Haven't been here in 6 years.  Have YouTube and Twitter siphoned off all the parody enthusiasts?

Subject: Re: Am I a newbie again?

Written By: Bobby on 02/18/13 at 5:28 pm

Hiya Old Comedywriter.

You seem familiar and yet not familiar at the same time...

Welcome back to the boards. :)

Written By: Howard on 02/18/13 at 7:39 pm

Old Comedywriter, wow it's been many years.  :)

Written By: nally on 02/18/13 at 8:48 pm

Hey, I remember you. Glad you decided to rejoin us. Welcome back! O0

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/19/13 at 9:56 am

I remember you. Welcome back.

Cat

Written By: seamermar on 12/22/14 at 12:39 pm

Hi friends, not finding another window to sneak me through inthe00s, like a castaway on a boat, I borrowed this thread to introduce myself.....again.

If you could see me sitting on my sofa, you will see an one-eyed old chap taking his time as he typewrites, for I must close the left eye to see clear the screen.  An unkind glaucoma blew away most of my left eye vision and it's a hard mission to stay and stare before the laptop for more than a while.

Christmas enhances humans, and some humans encourages anothers humans. I got a xmas a year ago, and a second a few days once more, and with one thing and another here I am to tease and punish as long as I can.

good wishes to every one on the boards, mainly Henk and Patty who sent me some xmas cards, although I wasn't on the boards.

god bless all the penguins logged in and out, every now and then

Written By: Howard on 12/22/14 at 2:26 pm

Hi friends, not finding another window to sneak me through inthe00s, like a castaway on a boat, I borrowed this thread to introduce myself.....again.

If you could see me sitting on my sofa, you will see an one-eyed old chap taking his time as he typewrites, for I must close the left eye to see clear the screen.  An unkind glaucoma blew away most of my left eye vision and it's a hard mission to stay and stare before the laptop for more than a while.

Christmas enhances humans, and some humans encourages anothers humans. I got a xmas a year ago, and a second a few days once more, and with one thing and another here I am to tease and punish as long as I can.

good wishes to every one on the boards, mainly Henk and Patty who sent me some xmas cards, although I wasn't on the boards.

Hey Paco, welcome back.  :)

Written By: seamermar on 12/24/14 at 9:12 am

Thanks Howard, good boy  ;)

it feels good to be near you again :)

Written By: Howard on 12/24/14 at 2:59 pm

Thanks Howard, good boy  ;)

it feels good to be near you again :)

same here, how's everything?  :)

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/24/14 at 10:29 pm

Thanks, man.  All is well here.  Take care of that other eye and best wishes from about half a planet away. 

Check for new replies or respond here...