inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hello guys!

Written By: wixness on 11/03/15 at 1:39 pm

I'm wixness, and I decided to join this forum out of an interest in pop culture over the decades. Sadly I could say it's more of an obsession, or a compulsion. I apologise if I might get a little negative at times over in this forum. Anyway, I decided to sign up for this forum because I wanted a more in-depth analysis of such a topic here. People from all over the web seem to point out to Reddit's /r/lewronggeneration, humourously, whenever they see someone who harbours a "defener-ish" attitude. I enjoy a good laugh a few times in there, but I feel that it's too targeted towards the current trends towards attitudes on the current decade, and towards a more content-focused approach overall. I also didn't want to feel like that that's the only place where I could discuss such a topic on online. Without further ado, hello everybody

Subject: Re: Hello guys!

Written By: Howard on 11/03/15 at 3:04 pm

Welcome To The Boards. :)

Written By: Ripley on 11/11/15 at 3:34 pm

Welcome, enjoy yourself here!

Written By: nally on 11/11/15 at 10:13 pm

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Written By: violet_shy on 11/13/15 at 6:33 pm

Welcome! :)

Check for new replies or respond here...