inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hi Peeps!

Written By: eeveecandy on 03/28/17 at 3:00 pm

Thought I would pop in and say hi! I recently re-joined this site after years of being MIA! I've been enjoying all the decade discussions as well as all the other cool topics covered by different threads. I used to go by MsLori or CosmicGirl for some of the old timers here who may remember me.

Subject: Re: Hi Peeps!

Written By: Howard on 03/28/17 at 3:09 pm

Thought I would pop in and say hi! I recently re-joined this site after years of being MIA! I've been enjoying all the decade discussions as well as all the other cool topics covered by different threads. I used to go by MsLori or CosmicGirl for some of the old timers here who may remember me.

Welcome Back. :)

Written By: 2001 on 03/28/17 at 3:32 pm

Welcome back! :)

What's your favourite Eevee evolution?

Mine's Espeon.  8)

Written By: eeveecandy on 03/28/17 at 5:37 pm

Flareon is my absolute fave!

Written By: nally on 03/28/17 at 5:38 pm

I think I might remember your previous monikers. I've been here quite a long time so I remember most people who were regular contributors. Thanks for rejoining us!! :)

Written By: annimal on 03/28/17 at 7:03 pm

I'd have to review my Eevee stuff.  Anyway cool, another person back

Written By: Ripley on 03/28/17 at 9:19 pm

Welcome back!

Check for new replies or respond here...