inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: the leaning tower of pizza

Written By: kairi747 on 09/01/05 at 12:41 pm

there was a pizza restaurant in greenbrook, nj that had a leaning tower as the front entrance.  it was on a postcard in the movei national lampoon's vacation with chevy chase (although it said greenbrook, NY!).  now it is a sho-gun restaurant.  :\'(

Subject: Re: the leaning tower of pizza

Written By: TheRemf on 09/17/05 at 5:48 pm

Well, speaking of pizza places that don't exist anymore; does anyone remember "Shakeys?"  I used to love their pizza, the beer was cheap and they had old silent movies running most of the time.  Sure beats the  hell out of Cici's.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/21/05 at 4:49 am

Well, speaking of pizza places that don't exist anymore; does anyone remember "Shakeys?"  I used to love their pizza, the beer was cheap and they had old silent movies running most of the time.  Sure beats the  hell out of Cici's.

I remember Shakey's, they were really good.  But they tore ours down to build a huge Toys R Us.  I miss Shakeys.

Written By: annonymouse on 09/27/05 at 8:30 am

i used to live in ohio where i would get donatoes every nite. then i moved to georgia and the same month i moved they closed down all of the donatoes in georgia.  :\'(

i still get to have donatoes when im visiting realatives, but its just not the same.  :\'(

c c's  is my second favorite pizza place but they got rid of their snak pizza and replaced it with a brownie.
                                                oh how i miss them both.

Written By: chiefyamick on 10/09/05 at 8:32 pm

Believe it or not, we still have a Shakey's or two here in Wisconsin!! It's not as good as it used to be though  :-\\

Written By: annimal on 10/15/18 at 4:38 pm

I'm getting hungry now

Check for new replies or respond here...