inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A Haunting (Discovery Channel Show)

Written By: yoidy on 02/25/07 at 12:19 pm

I've been watching this show for a couple years now. It's really scary and well done! Have you guys ever seen it? I try not to make this the last thing I watch before I go to bed, it's that creepy.

Subject: Re: A Haunting (Discovery Channel Show)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/26/07 at 10:35 am

I haven't seen that one, but I'm sure I'd like it.  I'll have to find it.  I've watched one on the Travel Channel that tells stories of famous haunted houses.  I love it, but there are times I get totally freaked out!  They show a bunch of haunted hotels and people love to stay at them.  I couldn't do that in a million years!  :o

Written By: Henk on 02/26/07 at 3:07 pm

I've been watching this show for a couple years now. It's really scary and well done! Have you guys ever seen it? I try not to make this the last thing I watch before I go to bed, it's that creepy.

Yeah, I've seen it like once or twice, and I'm not ashamed to admit that it freaked me out. Not sure if it's still running over here, though...

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/26/07 at 6:04 pm

Is this the show that they do dramatizations of events?

If so, I think I've watched a few times. 

I'd much rather watch Ghost Hunters or Most Haunted (even if that show is a total fake.).

Subject: L-O-V-E "A Haunting"

Written By: cin on 06/05/07 at 2:11 pm

Yes!  SO glad you recognized this excellent show!  My cynical BF even loves it!  I was clearing dinner one night & he found it on & said GET IN HERE NOW LEAVE THE DISHES IT'S A HAUNTING!!!  He's NEVER in that big of a hurry for me to join him for a tv show! 

Check for new replies or respond here...