inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Have you ever wondered what day of the year you'll die on?

Written By: hot_wax on 01/29/12 at 9:49 pm

This might be a little off the wall, but this site seems right for this subject. I often think of the day of the year I'll die on. We know our birthday of the year, but how many times in your life have you lived on, and lived passed, the month and day of your death over the past years and not realized it...what do you think?

Subject: Re: Have you ever wondered what day of the year you'll die on?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/30/12 at 12:53 am

I've thought about it.  I've even asked about making reservations in advance.  November 14th always seemed like a good day to die.  If you live in New England, mid November is when the first really long, cold nights occur late in the year.  The last of the trees are falling from the trees and the annual plants have all folded.  It's a time for sleeping...and dying.  My doctor says they're not allowed to help you affirm your death day!
:D

Written By: Howard on 01/30/12 at 6:53 am

After my birthday.

Written By: hot_wax on 01/30/12 at 10:59 am

I've thought about it.  I've even asked about making reservations in advance.  November 14th always seemed like a good day to die.  If you live in New England, mid November is when the first really long, cold nights occur late in the year.  The last of the trees are falling from the trees and the annual plants have all folded.  It's a time for sleeping...and dying.  My doctor says they're not allowed to help you affirm your death day!
:D

Max, I haven't yet, but I am going to a cemetery of my choice with those Mausoleum buildings and pick out the box I want to be in for eternity, no cremation for me, just the thought of it gives me the willies, I want to laid out in a new suit, shirt and tie and shoes and I'm taking some personal items in the coffin of my choice, pictures of the family, a couple of religious items and the ashes of my dog Nicky will be in my lap like he used to be. I'll be all prepared a head of time if I don't die tomorrow, a day and month I lived on and lived passed for the pass 63 years, but might be the last one for me...

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/30/12 at 11:59 am

"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Woody Allen

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/30/12 at 12:25 pm

Max, I haven't yet, but I am going to a cemetery of my choice with those Mausoleum buildings and pick out the box I want to be in for eternity, no cremation for me, just the thought of it gives me the willies, I want to laid out in a new suit, shirt and tie and shoes and I'm taking some personal items in the coffin of my choice, pictures of the family, a couple of religious items and the ashes of my dog Nicky will be in my lap like he used to be. I'll be all prepared a head of time if I don't die tomorrow, a day and month I lived on and lived passed for the pass 63 years, but might be the last one for me...

I'd rather be cremated.  People in my family go with cremation. I don't mind, I'm not gonna be there when it happens!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/30/12 at 12:44 pm

I'd rather be cremated.  People in my family go with cremation. I don't mind, I'm not gonna be there when it happens!
...and have "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" played as your farewell tune?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/30/12 at 1:47 pm

I do too.  The idea of being buried SERIOUSLY freaks me out.  Just burn my ass up and scatter my ashes to the wind!

Written By: Howard on 01/30/12 at 2:07 pm

Why should you be? You're dead anyway.

Written By: Howard on 01/30/12 at 2:16 pm

According to deathclock my death date is 12/15/2047.

Written By: hot_wax on 01/30/12 at 3:25 pm

HA HA HA! :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/30/12 at 8:25 pm

I do too.  The idea of being buried SERIOUSLY freaks me out.  Just burn my ass up and scatter my ashes to the wind!

OMG!  I just had a total Big Lebowski flashback!

caution: many cuss words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXkpZ1AZM2M

Written By: hot_wax on 01/31/12 at 12:31 am

If she dies first, my wife wants to be cremated, and to be taken home and then put in the coffin with me after I die, if I go first she'll be put in the vault above me after she dies, but I'm trying to talk her out of cremation.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/31/12 at 12:51 am

If she dies first, my wife wants to be cremated, and to be taken home and then put in the coffin with me after I die, if I go first she'll be put in the vault above me after she dies, but I'm trying to talk her out of cremation.

I'm a converted Catholic.  Burial is the traditional Catholic way.  The Church permits cremation, provided that it does not demonstrate a denial of faith in the resurrection of the body, so says the Catechism.  If my church absolutely forbade it, I would be okay with burial.  Thing is, my immediate family is not Catholic.  My father is, but he hasn't been to church in sixty years! So...

Anyway, I'm finding it more awkward than I thought being a liberal Catholic!

My family generally has memorial services without the ashes present.  We did that for most of my relatives I can remember, including my grandparents and my sister who died in 2010. 

When I die, I don't if there will be anybody left to show up!
::)

Written By: Howard on 01/31/12 at 6:47 am

Why does she want to be creamated?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/31/12 at 10:54 am

OMG!  I just had a total Big Lebowski flashback!

caution: many cuss words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXkpZ1AZM2M

That scene KILLED me!!!  (No pun intended.)  Thanks for the laugh down memory lane.  ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 01/31/12 at 11:30 am

Never really thought about it.  I would like to be cremated but my kids are like "NO WAY!!!" so I guess I'll be buried somewhere.  I have told hubby and daughter that when I die, no open casket for me.  I don't want some guy at the funeral home attempting to do my hair and makeup...just close it.  ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/31/12 at 1:03 pm

Never really thought about it.  I would like to be cremated but my kids are like "NO WAY!!!" so I guess I'll be buried somewhere.  I have told hubby and daughter that when I die, no open casket for me.  I don't want some guy at the funeral home attempting to do my hair and makeup...just close it.  ;D

No joke.  I've never understood why people wear their very "best" clothes and nicest jewlery to be buried under the ground in.  Give the damn things to charity, and throw me in the furnace.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/31/12 at 1:10 pm

The idea of burial doesn't bother me too much.  The thought of one's body decaying in the ground horrifies a lot people.  I believe the soul leaves the body upon its death and the person you knew and loved is elsewhere.  The dead body is just an empty receptacle. 

Actually, the part of burial that appeals to me is my organic matter returning to the earth.  The problem with modern committal practices is the body is pumped full of embalming chemicals and sealed in an airtight casket.  If they could just stick you in the soil, the decaying process would take a couple of weeks and leave just a skeleton.  Human rituals have extended that process to hundreds of years.
:o

Written By: wildcard on 01/31/12 at 1:18 pm

Any bones or anything I can donate when I do die, I would.  Same with clothes , jewelry and everything else.  I wont need it.

Written By: hot_wax on 01/31/12 at 1:25 pm

Why does she want to be creamated?

I don't really know why she wants to cremated, but she say's "when your dead, your dead you don't need a body, only your spirit goes to Heaven or Hell," and she feels if her ashes are s in an urn at home she still will be with the family.

Written By: hot_wax on 01/31/12 at 1:36 pm

Any bones or anything I can donate when I do die, I would.  Same with clothes , jewelry and everything else.  I wont need it.

I'm to old now, but I always had eye's down on the donation card when I die, to me, having my eyes see what's going on in the future after my death, seems like a cool idea.

Written By: wildcard on 01/31/12 at 2:41 pm

I'm to old now, but I always had eye's down on the donation card when I die, to me, having my eyes see what's going on in the future after my death, seems like a cool idea.

your eyes are going to see after you're dead? 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/31/12 at 3:32 pm

your eyes are going to see after you're dead?

I think he means if he donates his eyes, they will "see" in another person.

Cool idea.  :)

Written By: lorac61469 on 01/31/12 at 3:43 pm

No joke.  I've never understood why people wear their very "best" clothes and nicest jewlery to be buried under the ground in.  Give the damn things to charity, and throw me in the furnace.

I know!!  Bury me a ratty old t-shirt and my Spongebob pajama pants!  ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/31/12 at 5:15 pm

I know!!  Bury me a ratty old t-shirt and my Spongebob pajama pants!  ;D

Exactly!  If I had to wear a dress and heels for eternity, I'd be really pissed.  Might as well be comfortable...

Written By: Howard on 01/31/12 at 7:48 pm

What about an Undertaker and Pall Bearer? ???

Written By: Howard on 01/31/12 at 7:50 pm

I don't really know why she wants to cremated, but she say's "when your dead, your dead you don't need a body, only your spirit goes to Heaven or Hell," and she feels if her ashes are s in an urn at home she still will be with the family.

I'd rather be in a casket.

Written By: Howard on 01/31/12 at 7:51 pm

I would also like my nose to smell the afterlife and my mouth so I can talk to the people up in heaven.

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/31/12 at 11:09 pm

"Do you wish the bodies returned?"

pvKsVEsrHsU

"They are now only empty shells, dispose of them as you see fit."

Written By: hot_wax on 01/31/12 at 11:46 pm

No reason, other then I want to be dressed nice for the occasion. To me, anyone burning themself to ashes tells me they didn't like themselves very much in life and have no respect for the organic body unit that housed the spirit of life that was given to you by "God". I tell that to my wife also who wants to be cremated too.

Written By: hot_wax on 01/31/12 at 11:53 pm

The idea of burial doesn't bother me too much.  The thought of one's body decaying in the ground horrifies a lot people.  I believe the soul leaves the body upon its death and the person you knew and loved is elsewhere.  The dead body is just an empty receptacle. 

Actually, the part of burial that appeals to me is my organic matter returning to the earth.  The problem with modern committal practices is the body is pumped full of embalming chemicals and sealed in an airtight casket.  If they could just stick you in the soil, the decaying process would take a couple of weeks and leave just a skeleton.  Human rituals have extended that process to hundreds of years.
:o

The thought of me being put into the ground gives me the willies, that's why I want to be put into and above ground vault.

Written By: Howard on 02/01/12 at 7:04 am

No reason, other then I want to be dressed nice for the occasion. To me, anyone burning themself to ashes tells me they didn't like themselves very much in life and have no respect for the organic body unit that housed the spirit of life that was given to you by "God". I tell that to my wife also who wants to be cremated too.

It's always nice to look your best when you're dead.

Written By: Howard on 02/01/12 at 7:08 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_XOVh-cDtk

"ashes to ashes and dust to dust".

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/01/12 at 10:51 am

I would much rather be dressed as people would remember me. My husdand's grandfather ALWAYS wore bib overalls, never saw him in anything different (maybe on his wedding day he wore a suit, but I have no proof of that  :D) and that's how he was buried, in his overalls. 

If my casket was to be open, I want to look like me.  I don't wear dresses very often so I don't want to buried in one.  Put me in an outfit I wore while I was alive.  Although I'm not a vain person, I'm particular on how my hair is done (I always come home after a haircut and wash and restyle it myself) and my makeup...that's why I think my casket needs to be closed 'cause I will come back and haunt my husband and children if I look stupid!!  ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/01/12 at 4:05 pm

Then have yourself dressed nice for the occasion.  I don't think anyone is telling you not to.  We are just discussing our personal preferences.

IMO, burial is a complete waste of money.  When my mom died, her casket, vault, and funeral were more than $10,000.00.  And that's basically to dig a hole, and put her in it.  Ridiculous.  If, like Max mentioned, my body could be buried "as is" and decompose naturally and re-fortify the earth, I'd be fine with that.  But in today's society, that really isn't an option.  So I will go with the next closest thing and be cremated, and have my ashes put back into the earth.  My spirit won't be in the crematorium - my body will.  A body that I won't have any use for after I'm dead.  It has nothing to do with respect.  It's common sense.

Written By: Howard on 02/01/12 at 7:52 pm

What item would you like to be with when you cross over to the other side?

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/01/12 at 8:36 pm

I don't want any item, I would love to be greeted by my mom and grandparents as well as my fur-babies that have passed on.  I don't think anything from this lifetime will be of any use to me in the afterlife.

Written By: Howard on 02/01/12 at 8:40 pm

I don't want any item, I would love to be greeted by my mom and grandparents as well as my fur-babies that have passed on.  I don't think anything from this lifetime will be of any use to me in the afterlife.

I would like to see my brother who passed on 17 years ago this coming June.  :(

Written By: hot_wax on 02/02/12 at 12:59 am

I want my final impression on people to be a lasting one, so I want to go out in style, and that will give them something nice to talk about.This all depends how I die also, if it's a quick heart attack then I a go with plan A, if I killed and I'm messed up pretty good where they can't get me to look like my old self then i go with plan B, that's a pair of Levis and a Jersey Boy's tee shirt with a closed casket. My only fear is going out in a blaze of fire...that would be funny, I get cremated at no charge.   

Written By: hot_wax on 02/02/12 at 1:22 am

I would much rather be dressed as people would remember me. My husdand's grandfather ALWAYS wore bib overalls, never saw him in anything different (maybe on his wedding day he wore a suit, but I have no proof of that  :D) and that's how he was buried, in his overalls. 

If my casket was to be open, I want to look like me.  I don't wear dresses very often so I don't want to buried in one.  Put me in an outfit I wore while I was alive.  Although I'm not a vain person, I'm particular on how my hair is done (I always come home after a haircut and wash and restyle it myself) and my makeup...that's why I think my casket needs to be closed 'cause I will come back and haunt my husband and children if I look stupid!!  ;D

I agree with you on that, be dressed in what people knew you best in, that's what I'm doing. I went to a wake of and someone I worked with and he had his glasses on...I had to get out of there to keep from laughing!

Written By: hot_wax on 02/02/12 at 2:34 am

If you mean in a bed as I'm dying? if so, in my hands a little plastic baby Jesus that I was given to by a 95 year old man, who once owned a dry cleaners and Thomas Edison and family were his customers. He was a customer of mine and he starting talking about the universe and how God hear's everyone's prayers, I listened with respect of his beliefs and age, but he said something to me that shook me, he said to me " You are good person and have the Holy Spirit with you" (long story short) that night I was woke up or thought I was awake and out of the shadows, hands holding a statue of baby Jesus in a red cape holding a gold globe it his hands was given to me and a voice said "This is for your car and your travels" I said thank you put it on the night stand and went back to sleep. When I did wake up, I looked for the statue on the night stand and it wasn't there. I told my wife of what happened in this dream like wakening and she made nothing of it. ACCEPT! when I went to work that day, the old man came back to store and walked up to me and handed me a small box, I opened it and it was the statue of the same baby Jesus, I almost cried, and then he said "This is for your travels" and I did cry out of amazement and hugged the man and told him "you already gave this to me last night in a dream" and I thank you again. I was shook up all day and when I got home and asked my wife about the dream I had, she said what of it? I showed her the baby Jesus statue and she had to sit down and catch her breath...So my baby Jesus goes with me when I fly, and he will go with me on my last travel as I die and in my hands in my coffin after I die.

Written By: hot_wax on 02/02/12 at 2:52 am

You will see them all.

Written By: hot_wax on 02/02/12 at 2:55 am

I would like to see my brother who passed on 17 years ago this coming June.  :(

You'll see him and I'll see my brother too.

Written By: Howard on 02/02/12 at 6:55 am

I want my final impression on people to be a lasting one, so I want to go out in style, and that will give them something nice to talk about.This all depends how I die also, if it's a quick heart attack then I a go with plan A, if I killed and I'm messed up pretty good where they can't get me to look like my old self then i go with plan B, that's a pair of Levis and a Jersey Boy's tee shirt with a closed casket. My only fear is going out in a blaze of fire...that would be funny, I get cremated at no charge. 

So you have your death all planned out I see.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/02/12 at 10:04 am

Oh Howard...I love you. 

Written By: Howard on 02/02/12 at 1:22 pm

Oh Howard...I love you.

HA HA HA Thanks. ;D

:)

Written By: Howard on 02/02/12 at 1:23 pm

I don't care when I head to the other side I'm just trying to live life good and not thinking about death at all.

Written By: hot_wax on 02/02/12 at 3:59 pm

I don't care when I head to the other side I'm just trying to live life good and not thinking about death at all.

You're right on, I agree, I just want to perpare in advance to take some of the stress and burdan of expence and heart aches that this brings to the family at that time, sort of like Ash and Lorac mentioned.

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/02/12 at 4:57 pm

You're right on, I agree, I just want to perpare in advance to take some of the stress and burdan of expence and heart aches that this brings to the family at that time, sort of like Ash and Lorac mentioned.

It is definitely much easier when things are planned out ahead of time.  After my mother passed away I told my dad he need to pre-pay for his funeral.  My father-in-law has his paid for. 

I'm not saying all funeral homes are this way but the one we used for my mom made us feel that we were not doing enough for her.  The casket wasn't "top of the line" the vault would not last for all of eternity or survive a nuclear holocaust,  etc..  $15,000...I wonder how much of that was pure profit?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/02/12 at 5:23 pm

I admit that I am afraid of dying. I know I shouldn't be. It is a part of life. Because I am afraid of it, I think about it all the time. What scares me worse than dying is losing Charlie. I do have a hard time with grief. My beloved grandmother who lived to be 99 1/2 years young said that key to longevity is dealing with loss. I try to live up to her words but don't know how I succeed.

As for how I want to be disposed of-so to speak, I really don't care but I think I want a tomb stone. I know it sounds weird, but I want people 100 years from now to know that I was once here.

With dealing with both my parents & Charlie's dad, it is time for us to revisit our wills. Whether it be burial or cremation, you are talking $$$$.

Cat

Written By: Foo Bar on 02/03/12 at 2:10 am

You and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum as to our personal preferences, but we agree 100% on this. 

I don't have to understand why my parents want to be buried intact.  My parents don't have to understand why I want the meat donated to a med school (Not just for educational purposes, but also because - whether some first-year med student actually flings my spleen in the general direction of one of his or her classmates in order to provide some classmates a moment of Slack is up to Dobbs to determine - the possibility of it provides me some amusement while I live :)

All we have to understand is that some of us want the meat injected with various chemicals and preserved.  Others want the meat sent to the labs for reprocessing.  Only the greatest of us get to have our ashes fired from a cannon amidst a fireworks display.

It is, after all, an empty shell.  If I'm friendly enough to its owner, I am free to take it upon myself to dispose of it as its owner saw fit.

Written By: Howard on 02/03/12 at 6:48 am

You're right on, I agree, I just want to perpare in advance to take some of the stress and burden of expence and heart aches that this brings to the family at that time, sort of like Ash and Lorac mentioned.

just want to keep working and make money!

Written By: karen on 02/12/12 at 7:45 am

Sounds like at least a couple of people on here would like a woodland burial (particularly with regard to bio-degradable coffins).  Don't know if they are available in the US, but there is a site just down the road from me.

Written By: karen on 02/12/12 at 7:49 am

Anyway this thread kind of wandered off topic.

Howard mentioned a sit called deathclock.  According to that site my death date is

November 3, 2048 - a Tuesday apparently.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/12/12 at 7:54 am

Anyway this thread kind of wandered off topic.

Howard mentioned a sit called deathclock.  According to that site my death date is

November 3, 2048 - a Tuesday apparently.
My date is Tuesday, July 19, 2044 

Like you, I have drawn Tuesday too.

Tell me why I don't like Tuesdays?

Written By: Howard on 02/12/12 at 7:46 pm

My date is Tuesday, July 19, 2044 

Like you, I have drawn Tuesday too.

Tell me why I don't like Tuesdays?

you have another 30 years.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/12 at 7:48 pm

I am ALSO dying on a Tuesday!

Tuesday, July 7, 2065

Written By: Howard on 02/12/12 at 8:18 pm

Tuesday, July 7, 2065

3 days after July 4th. WOW!  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/14/12 at 4:19 am

Tuesday, July 7, 2065
What is it with Tuesdays?

btw, today is Tuesday!

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/14/12 at 4:19 am

you have another 30 years.
I am making the most of all of those days.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/12 at 7:07 am

btw, today is Tuesday!

She has another 50 years.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/14/12 at 5:38 pm

btw, today is Tuesday!

I have ALWAYS disliked Tuesdays, actually.  Now I know why!  ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/14/12 at 6:03 pm

Monday 2057

Written By: Howard on 02/14/12 at 7:41 pm

Monday 2057

You have time to live it up.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/12 at 7:45 pm

Monday, January 8, 2063 

Why is my death on Elvis's birthday?  ???

Written By: hot_wax on 02/14/12 at 9:33 pm

You have time to live it up.

Howard, I have to live the rest of my life now as I preached it to older people I've worked with in my younger years, I would tell them "don't worry about dying, worry about living" but today I find myself at this point of my life where I'm balancing the two between  living and dying and know now what was going through their minds, living a life and facing a future that is shortening every day...Well as you said it, "time to live it up!" and I will. 

Written By: karen on 02/15/12 at 11:02 am

Monday, January 8, 2063 

Why is my death on Elvis's birthday?  ???

why not?

Written By: Howard on 02/15/12 at 7:41 pm

why not?

I was just wondering that myself.

Written By: amjikloviet on 03/01/12 at 9:46 pm

How do you all know the day, month and year :(....I want to know and yet I don't lol.

Written By: Howard on 03/02/12 at 6:44 am

How do you all know the day, month and year :(....I want to know and yet I don't lol.

just go to deathclock.com It's all done in fun.

Written By: amjikloviet on 03/02/12 at 11:07 am

2013 :o

Written By: Howard on 03/02/12 at 7:19 pm

2013 :o

Did you do it correctly? 2013 seems too soon.

Written By: amjikloviet on 03/02/12 at 8:06 pm

Yep, it was Thursday July 25 2013.

I just made this topic seem really old now lol.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/02/12 at 8:23 pm

Try it again it might change.

I got Saturday May 12, 2046.

Written By: amjikloviet on 03/02/12 at 10:40 pm

Try it again it might change.

I got Saturday May 12, 2046.

Yes, it most likely will if I do try it again.

Written By: Foo Bar on 03/03/12 at 1:14 am

just go to deathclock.com It's all done in fun.

That is SO METAL!

UdnjqGvRYJA

I don't know what's worse.  The fact that not just the theme song, but a significant portion of the entire friggin' Metalocalypse discography, including Birthday Dethday has already been done, or the fact that I looked.

"Many years ago today, something grew inside of your mother.  Perhaps it was you!"

Written By: Howard on 03/03/12 at 7:08 am

Then you only have a year to live.

Written By: amjikloviet on 03/03/12 at 10:06 am

Then you only have a year to live.

I'm going to live, laugh and laugh some more lol! Woohoo!

Written By: Howard on 03/03/12 at 7:36 pm

Now mine said January 17th,2064, I'll be 90 years old.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/04/12 at 1:43 pm

We will all die on 21st December 2012!

Written By: amjikloviet on 03/04/12 at 6:18 pm

Now mine said January 17th,2064, I'll be 90 years old.

See now you have more time than when you first tried the deathclock.

Written By: Howard on 03/04/12 at 7:37 pm

We will all die on 21st December 2012!

It's all phoney baloney!  :P

Written By: Howard on 03/04/12 at 7:38 pm

See now you have more time than when you first tried the deathclock.

But they never say what you'll die from.

Written By: Howard on 03/04/12 at 7:39 pm

There's 3 options from which you can choose from such as:

optimistic
pessimistic
sadistic

Written By: Bobby on 03/25/12 at 6:47 pm

My mom wants Jerry Lewis's 'Great Balls of fire' played when she gets cremated.

I have thought about death (I think a religious background exacerbates this) but not about which day of the year I would prefer to die on. Sometimes I feel lucky I have reached the age of 32.

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 04/05/12 at 3:15 am

Getting to live the 70's would be great  8)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/07/12 at 1:26 pm

Getting to live the 70's would be great  8)
In the UK, at 75 the TV Licence is free!

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 04/10/12 at 6:37 pm

In the UK, at 75 the TV Licence is free!

So nearly all of the '60's would be free for me ;-)

Written By: warped on 11/12/12 at 5:52 pm

"Have you ever wondered what day of the year you'll die on?"

Nope, never thought of it before.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 11/12/12 at 5:54 pm

I have thought about this before. For some reason I think I'll die in late April or May, hopefully several years from now. I'm hoping to live into the 22nd Century, even though I'll be 110 8)

Wow this is very strange, this topic hadn't been posted in since April, then when I went to publish my post, I got the warning that someone else had posted while I was posting! What a coincidence.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/12/12 at 6:50 pm

"Have you ever wondered what day of the year you'll die on?"

Nope, never thought of it before.

Somewhere in this thread there's a link that should tell you. 

Written By: warped on 11/12/12 at 6:59 pm

Somewhere in this thread there's a link that should tell you. 

They tell me 2046. I don't think I can bear living another ( almost ) 35 years.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/12/12 at 7:05 pm

They tell me 2046. I don't think I can bear living another ( almost ) 35 years.

Well too bad!  :P ;)

Written By: warped on 11/12/12 at 7:16 pm

Well too bad!  :P ;)

You planning to end my wife sooner?  :D

I got 10 bucks for you

damn...it's Canadian dollars though. :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/12/12 at 7:18 pm

You planning to end my wife sooner?  :D

I got 10 bucks for you

damn...it's Canadian dollars though. :D

No, I was inferring that the death-o-meter is never wrong.  NEVER.  Dun dun DUN!

Written By: warped on 11/12/12 at 7:20 pm

No, I was inferring that the death-o-meter is never wrong.  NEVER.  Dun dun DUN!

But...but there are things after me...I'll never make it to 2046!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc4mpq9C831rncdgao1_500.gif

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/13/12 at 1:30 am

But...but there are things after me...I'll never make it to 2046!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc4mpq9C831rncdgao1_500.gif

I knew I'd seen that dizzy chick before!

http://forum.ponyville.net/uploads/gallery/album_59/med_gallery_649_59_773909.png

Thanks for filling in that cultural reference from ten minutes into Hurricane Fluttershy (click for animated spinny-freaky-outy 09:58 into Season 2, Episode 22, while it's there.)

Back on topic, I expect I'll die on a day ending in a "y".

Written By: Howard on 12/11/12 at 8:26 pm

I'm living forever.

Check for new replies or respond here...