inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My days as a zombie extra (don't expect much)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 07/14/13 at 2:08 am

I am back amongst the living, having come from the dead/undead/dead again world of zombie movie making in Pittsburgh.  I did it because A.)  My hubby always wanted to work in the film trade and Pittsburgh is really booming now, and I am supporting his dreams. and B.) It was freaking awesome.  ;D

These little film clips have not much to do with the actual story of the film, and I encourage you all to go out and watch "The Other Side" when it comes out in 2014...  having said that, if you are not into zombies, just sharing my "film debut".  ;D

As you can see, I suck at even laying still. (I'm trying to pull my shirt down over my belly, I guess dead zombies don't do that.) lol  (I think this will be a short career)
http://s240.photobucket.com/user/bookmistress4ever/media/MVI_5574_zps57485416.mp4.html

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/bookmistress4ever/media/MVI_5544_zps54cfb7a3.mp4.html

Subject: Re: My days as a zombie extra (don't expect much)

Written By: warped on 07/14/13 at 11:43 am

Very cool, and Karma.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/14/13 at 11:49 am

Way cool.

Cat

Written By: ladybug316 on 07/14/13 at 12:31 pm

How exciting!  Good for you!  8)

Written By: snozberries on 07/14/13 at 2:25 pm

I can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Written By: Howard on 07/14/13 at 4:25 pm

That's really cool. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...