inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Eerie sounds

Written By: violet_shy on 01/16/16 at 9:17 am

I have heard them soo many times. Does anyone else hear it sometimes, early in the morning? I'm wondering what it could be cause it sounds really scary, lol.

4JHAu5qDSgU

Subject: Re: Eerie sounds

Written By: JaxRhapsody on 02/14/16 at 8:58 pm

I have heard them soo many times. Does anyone else hear it sometimes, early in the morning? I'm wondering what it could be cause it sounds really scary, lol.

4JHAu5qDSgU

I remember a few months back, people were talking about awful noises seemingly from nowhere, all over the planet, and they tried to tell us it was just earth noises, or some bullspit. I've never heard any of these noises before in my life, then for a few days, the earth decides to fart, or beatbox, or whatever, and it hasn't been reported again since. Yeah.

I do, however, sometimes smell stuff that isn't there. few days ago I smelt baby powder, Time before that I smelt rum, and I've smelt 2stroke exhaust.

Subject: Re: Eerie sounds

Written By: Blue Monday on 01/14/19 at 11:30 am

I saw the video in the OP - creepy sounds.  I haven't heard these specific ones before, but they sound like something out of a horror flick.....I sometimes do hear unexplained noises around my home, but I think it's just the house settling, etc.

Check for new replies or respond here...