inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Zodiac Killer and Jack The Ripper

Written By: 80sfan on 12/08/17 at 5:22 pm

Anyone interested in these two infamous killers?  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShYwbcWhgSHEMsK1rBaVZWL53LpoSaynUIfaoQzQeKB9SrJ4Kqkg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUDScXZSjeV4IjbCU9YgItGbKOx4bynbdo4dPpslRg_LcXkY_YwA

Subject: Re: The Zodiac Killer and Jack The Ripper

Written By: 80sfan on 12/08/17 at 5:53 pm

In a 2014 documentary, the detective thinks this is the guy that was Jack the Ripper.

Darn it, can't find a picture of him, but his name was Charles Lechmere.

Written By: KatanaChick on 12/10/17 at 4:06 am

In a 2014 documentary, the detective thinks this is the guy that was Jack the Ripper.

Darn it, can't find a picture of him, but his name was Charles Lechmere.

Some think H.H. Holmes was Jack The Ripper because of his medical knowledge and the fact he spent time in London for a while.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/15/17 at 11:46 pm

Some think H.H. Holmes was Jack The Ripper because of his medical knowledge and the fact he spent time in London for a while.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever know.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/15/17 at 11:49 pm

They think this guy, may be the Zodiac killer.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuWqfNcCzQIwaCjageyFXK5eHLKCK2M7vt7Rc5vq-kEaRnVed9

Written By: KatanaChick on 12/19/17 at 3:07 am

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever know.

Probably not.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/25/18 at 3:31 pm

Yes indeed I am, my knowledge of Zodiac Killer is limited, but I have seen the film by David Fincher. Over the 40 years I have studied Jack The Ripper, reading many of the available books, with so many given identities to the murderer, from a schoolteacher, Crown Prince, portrait artist, butcher, and even the freemasons. My personal favourite is Montague Druitt, the schoolteacher, but as the years grow on, the chances fades.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/10/18 at 9:03 am

I just watched "Royal Murder Mysteries: The Prince and the Ripper" on the Yesterday channel. Which centered on Prince Albert Victor, and his connection with The Cleveland Street Scandal and the Jack the Ripper murders. The program stated that Heir Apperant Prince Albert at the time of the murders was many miles away, at locations in Yorkshire, Edinburgh, and Sandringham, and could not commit the crimes.

My notion is that, other people committed the murders for him, to cover being the father of the illegitimate daughter, of which the murdered prostitutes were about to blackmail with their gained knowledge.

I will type more later when I am on computer in the next few days.

Check for new replies or respond here...