inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Thunderbirds

Written By: violet_shy on 03/20/20 at 3:16 pm

When I was in my 20s, I use to study Cryptozoology during my free time. Anyway, Cryptozoology means the study of unknown animals whose existance have not been proven. The term used when describing an unknown animal is a Cryptid. I remember reading all kinds of stories about giant birds, or Thunderbirds.

Here is a recent photo of a giant eagle like bird. Just thought I would share it and see what you all think about it. Do you think this is a Thunderbird?

https://i.ibb.co/ftHtH54/FB-IMG-1582511186873.jpg

Subject: Re: Thunderbirds

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 03/20/20 at 3:48 pm

The famous Thunderbird photo urban legend:

www.kgun9.com/entertainment/legend-or-lie/legend-or-lie-tombstone-thunderbird-sighting

https://mediaassets.kgun9.com/photo/2016/10/10/Tombstone%20Thunderbird%203_1476135155260_47960204_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Written By: wagonman76 on 03/20/20 at 10:01 pm

Not sure but lots of things are possible that have either not been discovered or have not made their way to officially exist.  Like how sailors used to tell stories of giant squid and were laughed at for centuries, until one washed up on shore.  And other have been spotted with deep sea cameras.

Written By: violet_shy on 03/24/20 at 7:56 pm

Not sure but lots of things are possible that have either not been discovered or have not made their way to officially exist.  Like how sailors used to tell stories of giant squid and were laughed at for centuries, until one washed up on shore.  And other have been spotted with deep sea cameras.

Or the giant squids that resemble islands :o The 102 foot long sea serpents! I have yet to see one myself.

On the topic of Thunderbirds, they are supposedly prehistoric birds called Teratorns. Large birds with wing spans of up to 8 to 10 feet.

Check for new replies or respond here...