inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you guys have time travel dreams from time to time like I do?

Written By: VHSfan0101 on 03/07/21 at 5:19 am

Sometime when I am sleep, I have time travel dreams. During the last couple of time travel dreams I had, I was in the 1990s. I hope to one day get stuck in one of the time travel dreams I have that take place in the 1990s. Do you guys have time travel dreams from time to time like I do?

Subject: Re: Do you guys have time travel dreams from time to time like I do?

Written By: Ripley on 03/07/21 at 2:50 pm

I have! I believe in alternative dimensions and time lines. If you’ve ever heard of the Mandela Effect you’ll understand. To get stuck in the 90’s though, oh I’d love that!

Written By: violet_shy on 03/07/21 at 8:54 pm

Sometime when I am sleep, I have time travel dreams. During the last couple of time travel dreams I had, I was in the 1990s. I hope to one day get stuck in one of the time travel dreams I have that take place in the 1990s. Do you guys have time travel dreams from time to time like I do?

When you go back to the 90s, can you tell the younger me not to trim my long hair! And tell me to smile in class for once. I was such a little grouch! Sheesh. ;D

Written By: karen on 03/08/21 at 1:04 pm

I dream about all sorts of random stuff. I don’t know that I can say when they were taking place.

I sometimes dream of people who are no longer alive, such as my mum who died in 2008 and my Grandma who died in the mid-90s so I guess that could be considered time travel?  :-\\

Edited the smiley

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 03/08/21 at 1:28 pm

I don't think there is any past or present in dreams. More a sense of "all time" or even "no time". I notice people in my dreams (myself included) often look younger than they are but the dreams don't necessarily take place in the "past".

Check for new replies or respond here...