inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: The Other 1980s Music Video Thread
Written By: Henk on 06/14/07 at 3:38 pm

Here's some more music videos from the 1980s that you won't find in Jason's thread.
Be sure to check in from time to time, 'cause I will be adding new videos (on request or at random) and removing older ones (provided they're not working anymore).

Bow Wow Wow:
C30 C60 C90 Go | Do You Wanna Hold Me | I Want Candy | Baby Oh No

Break Machine:
Street Dance

Captain Sensible:
Wot

Confetti's:
The Sound of C

Dalbello:
Tango

Depeche Mode:
People Are People | Master And Servant | Just Can't Get Enough | Shake The Disease | It's Called a Heart | A Question of Lust | A Question of Time | Strangelove | Never Let Me Down Again | Behind the Wheel | Little 15 | Personal Jesus

Divine:
I'm So Beautiful | You Think You're A ManShake It Up

Falco:
Der Kommissar | Jeanny (Part 1) | Rock Me Amadeus (1986 remix) | The Sound of Musik

Human League:
Love Action (I Believe In Love) | Don't You Want Me | Open Your Heart | Being Boiled (1979 promo) | Mirror Man | (Keep Feeling) Fascination | The Lebanon | Life On Your Own | Louise | Human

Gerard Joling:
Ticket to the Tropics

Modern Talking:
You're My Heart You're My Soul | You Can Win If You Want | Cheri Cheri Lady | Brother Louie | Atlantis Is Calling (SOS For Love) | Geronimo's Cadillac | Jet Airliner

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark:
Messages | Souvenir | Maid of Orleans (The Waltz Joan of Arc) | Talking Loud And Clear | So In Love | (Forever) Live and Die

The The:
This Is The Day | Infected

Video Kids:
Woodpeckers From Space

Yello:
Vicious Games | The Race | The Rhythm Divine (with Shirley Bassey) | Oh Yeah

Latest finds

Coldcut feat. Yazz and the Plastic Population:
Doctorin' the House

Edelweiss:
Bring Me Edelweiss

Information Society:
What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)

Kon Kan:
I Beg Your Pardon

Pet Shop Boys:
West End Girls | Love Comes Quickly | Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money) | Suburbia | It's a Sin | What Have I Done to Deserve This (with Dusty Springfield) | Rent | Always On My Mind | Heart | Domino Dancing | Left To My Own Devices | It's Alright

The Timelords (The KLF):
Doctorin' the Tardis
Subject: Re: The Other 1980s Music Video Thread
Written By: whistledog on 06/15/07 at 3:51 pm

Excellent thread Henk! 8)

I like that video for 'Wot'.  It always makes me chuckle lol

Written By: Henk on 06/15/07 at 3:57 pm

Excellent thread Henk! 8)

I like that video for 'Wot'.  It always makes me chuckle lol

Thank you.  :) I've just added some more that I hope you'll like (Modern Talking, Falco, Human League).
Written By: whistledog on 06/15/07 at 4:05 pm

Thank you.  :) I've just added some more that I hope you'll like (Modern Talking, Falco, Human League).

Modern Talking videos are something else.  In the video for Brother Louie, Thomas Anders has creepy eyes.  It's so 80s.  I love it! 8)
Written By: Henk on 06/15/07 at 4:16 pm

Modern Talking videos are something else. 

No they're not - they're all the same! ;D

In the video for Brother Louie, Thomas Anders has creepy eyes.  It's so 80s.  I love it! 8)

The boy can't help it...

btw: I think know somebody's been messing with that video. The beginning and end have been edited (I'm quite sure of that), and I think the movie scenes don't belong in the video either - but I'm not entirely sure of that.