inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm in the top submitters club. 25 PARODIES!!!

Written By: Saider E. on 05/05/04 at 11:46 am

25 PARODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!25 PARODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!25 PARODIES!!

I finally made it! I've been on Amiright a little over a year and i finally cross the line! Yippee for me! ;D

Now that I have 25 parodies I'm gonna write more parodies outside the food genre. it's funny cause when I first came to Amiright I said i was only going to write 10 parodies to get on the Authors list, then I said I was going to 15, then at 25 i was gonna quit :-, but I think I'll keep going.

This is addictive!

Subject: Re: I'm in the top submitters club. 25 PARODIES!!!

Written By: Johnny_D on 05/05/04 at 2:07 pm

25 PARODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!25 PARODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!25 PARODIES!!

I finally made it! i've been on Amiright a little over a year and i finally across the line! Yippee for me! ;D

Now that I have 25 parodies I'm gonna write more parodies outside the food genre. it's funny cause when I first came to Amiright I said i was only going to write 10 parodies to get on the Authors list, then I said I was going to 15, then at 25 i was gonna quit :-\, but I think I'll keep going.

This is addictive!

Congratulations Saider E.!

You betcha it's addictive!  Wouldn't English teachers love it if their students found creative writing - such as song parodies - to be an addictively fun enterprise, the way we Amiright authors do!

Written By: adagio on 05/05/04 at 3:08 pm

Congratulations, Saider!  It's VERY addictive.  ::)  (Still looking at these new emoticons...I thought this... :-X...was somebody drooling....lol)

Written By: marthadtox2 on 05/07/04 at 8:23 am

Great stuff .. it good to see more young writers like you keep up the good work

Written By: Hawaiin Sweetness on 05/10/04 at 11:15 pm

Funny to run across you here. CONGRADS!

Check for new replies or respond here...