inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hidden Song Parody Contest Board

Written By: Claude_Prez on 05/05/04 at 12:41 pm

In case anyone lurking unregistered is interested, there is a Song Parody Contest Board that you can't see unless you're logged in, and anyone is welcome.

Subject: Re: Hidden Song Parody Contest Board

Written By: Spaff.com on 05/05/04 at 9:50 pm

Thanx for pointing that out, C4P. I had no idea. I'd better get my ass in gear and start participating again.

xoxox
Spaff

Written By: hucksterc on 05/06/04 at 4:54 pm

not anymore it ain't!

guests still can't post... I don't think it was supposed to be hidden, just disabled from guest posting

cooldude

Written By: MLB on 05/26/04 at 3:53 pm

Dude! I thought you meant you were making up parodies of artists "hidden tracks"
  What a ....rip! I thought I could get hints from you and go home and find hidden tracks on some of my cds. But no, you were talking about the log on rules for posting.
Maybe I will have to come up with a list of hidden tracks then make up parodies myself!

Written By: agrimorfee on 05/26/04 at 5:06 pm

Maybe I will have to come up with a list of hidden tracks then make up parodies myself!

Here's a start-- the hidden tracks in Alanis Morrisette's "Jagged Little Pill" and Beck's "Mutations"

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/28/04 at 12:08 pm

Here's a start-- the hidden tracks in Alanis Morrisette's "Jagged Little Pill" and Beck's "Mutations"

and Nirvanna's "Nevermind", and Nine Inch Nails "Sin"

I think Tool hides tracks on all their albums

the first X-files TV show CD (not the movie soundtrack) had two hidden tracks, at track ZERO.  You actually play the first track and then use the rewind button (not the previous track button) and it reveals ten minutes of extra music. When I went to rip my entire CD collection to mp3, I had to record those through my soundcard using a second player.

Written By: Armstrong on 05/29/04 at 8:56 pm

Green Day people... Green Day.

album: dookie
song: "I Was All By Myself"

Check for new replies or respond here...