inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: parody missing from my list

Written By: Royce on 05/06/04 at 3:40 pm

Chuck, this is the correct address for my "Cell Phone Song" which is missing from my listings--www.amiright.com/parody/80s/lionelrichie1.shtml.  It is missing from my list because I typed my last name with an extra l instead of an i.    Thanks.  Royce Miller

Subject: Re: parody missing from my list

Written By: neminem on 05/06/04 at 5:12 pm

Hopefully Chucky'll get to yours faster than he did mine :P. I accidentally typed one of mine in with my name capitalized, and it took him like a year to get around to fixing it. 

Written By: PRobinson on 05/06/04 at 6:56 pm

Chuck, this is the correct address for my "Cell Phone Song" which is missing from my listings--www.amiright.com/parody/80s/lionelrichie1.shtml.   It is missing from my list because I typed my last name with an extra l instead of an i.     Thanks.   Royce Miller

Royce,  you can correct it yourself and re-post it.  Of course the votes and comments won't come over.  But some of the folks who voted originally will certainly come back and grace it again. In fact, I just reposted one today that I did the EXACT same thing on (an extra "i" in "Robinson", I was typing with a bandage on my finger at the time, didn't even look at the "Author" name when I was editing the parody).  Later you can just have ChuckyG delete the earlier version.  Or you can wait, but I think he's pretty busy getting the site up to snuff. 

Written By: Wolveroses on 05/07/04 at 10:25 am

don't worry the same thing happened to me, but within a few days it was in there.  chuck told me the same thing.

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/07/04 at 1:37 pm

unfortunately, the way things are set up now... it's not really easy to make corrections to a parody, it's easier to remove it and start over.  I don't plan on making corrections very often (like once every three months or so)

Check for new replies or respond here...