inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hi everyone!

Written By: Diva on 05/09/04 at 5:56 pm

*Hugs* *Hugs*  I missed you guys! :)

I need  your help --

Can anyone suggest any good Lyric and Midi sites?

The Parasites and Virusi almost killed my PC searching for good sites  ;D

Thanks all,

Diva

Subject: Re: Hi everyone!

Written By: EthanM on 05/09/04 at 6:16 pm

www.musicrobot.com  is a good place to find free midis of older songs (and some newer stuff too) and if you're looking for songs that were popular in the past 40 years www.top40db.net is a good place to go... now if only someone would point me to a site with all the current hits in free midi format

Written By: Diva on 05/09/04 at 11:01 pm

Thank You Ethan !

:) So kind of you to help.

Written By: philbo on 05/10/04 at 7:48 am

I tend to use google to find lyrics, mainly by searching for phrases, and the word "lyrics" - it's usually quicker than lyric searches on, say, stlyrics.com or leoslyrics.com

Midis?  Sorry, can't help... I did find on Kazaa a zip with 2300 different MIDI files, though I've yet to be able to use one of them.  Sigh.

Written By: neminem on 05/10/04 at 4:48 pm

Yeah, for lyrics I just Google/Yahoo the name of the song, or some random lyric if I don't know the actual name, plus the word lyrics. For midis, I've actually been wondering that myself - I know www.vgmusic.com for game tunes, but that's it.

Written By: Diva on 05/10/04 at 8:08 pm

Thank you for the information, Phil and neminem :)

Check for new replies or respond here...