inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need Female for Top Secret Project

Written By: iisryan on 06/03/04 at 11:09 pm

I need a female for a top secret project, so...I can't tell you what it is. Anyone interested? You'll have to do 1/2 a track and then a little bit of another. It's all singing. I'll write both the parts.

Takers?

Subject: Re: Need Female for Top Secret Project

Written By: Meriadoc on 06/04/04 at 12:11 am

So...do you want Merry...or Pippin...?  ;D

Written By: iisryan on 06/04/04 at 11:03 pm

Huh? ??? I'm really sorry but...I haven't been paying much attention to the message board here except for the DGWP thread so I'm kind of oblivious to writer names but anyone who's willing to help out.

I won't need the parts for quite a while, I just wanted to recruit now but I need someone with a really nice singing voice and a good microphone. So Merry, Pippen...probably not Gollum, though :P

Written By: EmiLoca on 06/13/04 at 11:06 pm

I'd take...except for the fact that your subject title sounds like something you'd find in the Personals section.  ;D  But I'd be willing. I've been told that my singing could make time stand still AND that my face could stop a clock. 

Check for new replies or respond here...