inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: MarthaDTox and Philbo Gig

Written By: marthadtox3 on 07/07/04 at 5:20 pm

If there are any Brits out there interested in this on Friday evening 9th July send me a personal message!

Subject: Re: MarthaDTox and Philbo Gig

Written By: jreuben on 07/10/04 at 9:09 am

Man, MarthaDTox and Philbo playing the same night as Weird Al!  (Weird Al actually did play last night in DC...I'd already seen him this go around so I missed it).

Sorry I wasn't in England to catch it...how did it go?

Written By: marthadtox3 on 07/11/04 at 3:47 am

it was great fun  the event was  post exam party for the post grad students form my law school .. I did a skit on student life with a colleague including numbers like "failing" and then Phil took the stage for a solo spot ..singing and playing guitar .. thanks Phil!!

Written By: philbo on 07/11/04 at 4:48 pm

:)

Written By: John Jenkins on 07/11/04 at 11:30 pm

The students and others who were able to see two of amiright's finest were definitely fortunate to have had that privilege.  I hope someday you can take your act over to our side of the Atlantic.

Written By: marthadtox3 on 07/12/04 at 4:15 am

Thanks for the encouraging remarks John!

Written By: philbo on 07/12/04 at 4:29 am

JJ, you ol' flatterer, you...

I'd have thought an album would be a necessary prerequisite to a tour of the US, though... I don't know, maybe next year?

Check for new replies or respond here...