inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Farewell, my friends

Written By: Jared on 07/09/04 at 8:56 pm

To my friends, associates, and fellow parodists here at AmIRight,

It pains me to say that I will be going away for a long time, possibly never to return. :'(

What I've never revealed here at AmIRight is that i have a psychological disorder which sometimes leads to quite a few problems.  Recently these problems have gotten too large for me to continue living at home, so I'll be checking into a mental health facility tomorrow, and probably looking at group homes, afterwards.

I apologize to all of you for this departure, but if you miss me, just read some of my old parodies to remember me by.

I'm only doing what I feel I have to, getting help that I desperately need.  Don't cry for me, my friends, I'm only doing what I feel must be done

Goodbye my friends.  I shall miss you all

Be strong.

Always looking forward,
-Jared  :'(

Subject: Re: Farewell, my friends

Written By: Johnny_D on 07/09/04 at 10:23 pm

To my friends, associates, and fellow parodists here at AmIRight,

It pains me to say that I will be going away for a long time, possibly never to return. :'(

What I've never revealed here at AmIRight is that i have a psychological disorder which sometimes leads to quite a few problems.  Recently these problems have gotten too large for me to continue living at home, so I'll be checking into a mental health facility tomorrow, and probably looking at group homes, afterwards.

I apologize to all of you for this departure, but if you miss me, just read some of my old parodies to remember me by.

I'm only doing what I feel I have to, getting help that I desperately need.  Don't cry for me, my friends, I'm only doing what I feel must be done

Goodbye my friends.  I shall miss you all

Be strong.

Always looking forward,
-Jared  :'(

Jared,

Your loving farewell message to all of us radiates strength and compassion. 

That strength and compassion is within you and is part of you.

There IS love in this world, Jared, there really is.

I pray for God to bless and comfort you, Jared.

Peace,

John

Written By: jreuben on 07/10/04 at 9:07 am

Jared,

Best of luck...I hope things work out for the best for you

-Jeff

Written By: Jared on 07/10/04 at 10:55 am

Well, sorry to scare everyone like that, but the thoughts about having to leave turned out to be  a false alarm..things should be fine now, and I'm ataying..alltho, Johnny and Jeff, your sentiments showed me that you guys care, which is always nice.

But I won't be leavinga bytime soon after all.  sorry for the false alarm.

Written By: Johnny_D on 07/10/04 at 4:08 pm

Well, sorry to scare everyone like that, but the thoughts about having to leave turned out to be  a false alarm..things should be fine now, and I'm ataying..alltho, Johnny and Jeff, your sentiments showed me that you guys care, which is always nice.

But I won't be leavinga bytime soon after all.  sorry for the false alarm.

Glad things have worked out so you can stick around, Jared!

My positive thoughts and wishes for you still stand.

Welcome back!

John

Check for new replies or respond here...