inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy Birthday, Luke Brattoni!

Written By: EmiLoca on 07/13/04 at 4:21 pm

Today is his Ralphingness's 17th, and, being his ex-fiance, I'd like to say that he's a terrible writer, an unfunny jerk and not deserving of his own tribute thread at all.  But then again, here it is. 

See what I mean by going here.

"Jake A Ralphing (Luke Brattoni)'s Parodies"

Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, Luke Brattoni!

Written By: Meriadoc on 07/13/04 at 4:59 pm

Wishing a very prolix and verbose Merry Birthday to the 'other' Luke.... :)

Written By: MooRocca on 07/13/04 at 7:45 pm

Happy birthday Luke!  Hope you're having a blast, today.  :) 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 07/14/04 at 9:34 am

Happy Belated Birthday Luke!  I hope yesterday was the greatest! ;)

Written By: Johnny_D on 07/14/04 at 9:53 am

Happy Belated Birthday from me too, LB !

Written By: SI-MAE on 07/14/04 at 11:48 am

Today is his Ralphingness's 17th, and, being his ex-fiance, I'd like to say that he's a terrible writer, an unfunny jerk and not deserving of his own tribute thread at all.  But then again, here it is. 

See what I mean by going here.

"Jake A Ralphing (Luke Brattoni)'s Parodies"

Very cold blooded. Either you're taking this breakup really badly, found the rest of Apricot's "special soda", or simply got really angry at something. May I offer my services as a counselor? I've helped hopeless people find their way to the noose... *cough* I mean, happiness and recovery. No, really, I can help.

Written By: 2nz on 07/17/04 at 12:06 pm

Saluti, Jar-Jar Brattoni!! Happy Belated Birthday from all of Florence. By the time you read this, I'll probably be in some other city, though  ;). Haves a great day regardless.

Written By: SI-MAE on 07/19/04 at 7:57 pm

My offer for couple's counseling still stands.

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 08/01/04 at 5:49 am

sheeshsheeshsheeshsheeshsheeshsheeshsheeshsheeshsheeshsheeshsheeshsheeshsheeshsheesh!

Oh my gawd I feel so bad, this has been the first time I've actually scrolled past the first list of message boards (actually looking if I had missed EmiLoca's 'Emi Awards' -oh, the irony) and found this sitting here from weeks past, cuz I was stuck in library computers during my birthday week and only got time to hastily post parodies.
FORGIVE ME! FORGIVE ME EMI!  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(
(I promise to set up a message board for your birthday that you can ignore for eighteen days.)
Belated thanks for all for your kindly and belated birthday wishes (soon to be condolensces, I feel so old and forget things more frequently, inhaling a prime example)

As for SIMAE's offer, I'm sure Emi was joking in her initial comment.
...weren't you, my dear? >:(

Written By: Peregrin on 08/01/04 at 4:49 pm

I missed it too!  :(

Happy Birthday, AussieGuy  :)

Written By: EmiLoca on 08/02/04 at 3:30 am

Of course I was joking, dear.  ::)  "Couples counseling"?  Since when was I part of a couple? 

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 08/03/04 at 2:14 am

Gollum and Smeagol milk the psychiatric treatment system by only having to pay for one. I assume the same is true for Merry and Pip.
Technically we never were cyber-wed, so you aren't part of any 'couple'. (ie. pay for your own treatment, beeatch!) :)

Written By: Apricot on 08/17/04 at 9:19 am

We could all benefit from a little psychiatric help. *points to various people with bottle of scotch* Don't you all agree?

Check for new replies or respond here...