inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I guess my time has passed......

Written By: Ghetto John on 07/22/04 at 9:27 am

Well, I have to be honest, I wasnt expecting great votes for my latest entry, but I did expect more from me and Monaco's latest entry...I was really hyped about that one.....but then again, the site has changed, the younger crowd is pretty much gone....and I shouldnt expect decent votes anymore....but I'll still submit when ever I get the chance. Peace---Ghetto John :D

Subject: Re: I guess my time has passed......

Written By: STG on 07/22/04 at 12:21 pm

Hey G,
Don't get down. I still submit, even though the flavor of the peoples' taste has gone away from current music.
Come back, b/c there is a spot open for you in D.G.W.P., and I was wondering if you wanted to rekindled an old humor we had way back then (lol). I have been wanting to make a remake of my parody "Good/Bad Conscience"

Maybe call it  "Not Again (Good/Bad Conscience Pt 2)"

It is a parody of "Guilty Conscience" by Eminem and Dr. Dre.

PM me back and let me know,
But don't surf away and try to go.
At AmIRight you're a dumbguy, yo.
Keeping spoofing raps with your parody bros.

(just made that up)

peace,
FROM S.T.G.

Written By: MysteryGoat on 07/23/04 at 5:41 pm

Well that one's not exactly current  ;). Anyway I think it's amazing how many people don't seem to know the originals of some, what was at the time, very mainstream songs. I got a couple that were exposed to contests such as the ABC contest, and almost all the comments have "DKTOS", yet it seems all of my parodies of older songs everyone knows. Hmm, looks like the people on here are dating themselves  ;D.

Written By: xander999 on 07/24/04 at 3:56 pm

I know how you feel - I can't think any decent solo stuff at the moment. But hey...Dumb Guys. There's always your name as one of the original members...

Written By: Ghetto John on 07/30/04 at 11:25 am

Hey G,
Don't get down. I still submit, even though the flavor of the peoples' taste has gone away from current music.
Come back, b/c there is a spot open for you in D.G.W.P., and I was wondering if you wanted to rekindled an old humor we had way back then (lol). I have been wanting to make a remake of my parody "Good/Bad Conscience"

Maybe call it  "Not Again (Good/Bad Conscience Pt 2)"

PM me back and let me know,
But don't surf away and try to go.
At AmIRight you're a dumbguy, yo.
Keeping spoofing raps with your parody bros.

(just made that up)

peace,
FROM S.T.G.

Hey yo..S.T.G. Im game....send me some parts and I will write something off the hook, line, and sinker...lol...whatever that means...peace---Ghetto John

Written By: Armstrong on 07/30/04 at 11:48 pm

we definitely aren't as revered as we used to be gj. it comes with the territory. This new talent is good though... it's better for the site.

Written By: Billy Florio on 07/31/04 at 5:46 pm

I just had to tell Adaigo that Ive been around since November of 2000.....when we dont submitt stuff that often I guess we are forgotten about.....That isnt gonna stop me though... (no, instead, time restrictions are)

Check for new replies or respond here...