inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Attn all (especially Chucky)

Written By: agrimorfee on 08/06/04 at 1:06 pm

Do people still have Vote Tally issues with their Author Pages?  :-\\ I have 4 votes in for my latest work on its own page, but nothing on the Author Page itself...nor any other votes added since the Day That Will Live In Infamy.

Subject: Re: Attn all (especially Chucky)

Written By: Arwen on 08/06/04 at 1:07 pm

Do people still have Vote Tally issues with their Author Pages?  :-\\ I have 4 votes in for my latest work on its own page, but nothing on the Author Page itself...nor any other votes added since the Day That Will Live In Infamy.

Everything that I've received since then has shown up on my page...except for the current day, of course.

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/06/04 at 1:32 pm

votes only get tallied once a day... if they aren't there tomorrow, and they're new votes, they should appear.

Written By: agrimorfee on 08/06/04 at 3:24 pm

votes only get tallied once a day... if they aren't there tomorrow, and they're new votes, they should appear.

I will give it one more day, but I did get one of those votes yesterday. ???

Written By: PRobinson on 08/07/04 at 12:16 am

hmmm...That's interesting.  This one of mine appeared yesterday (Thursday, 08/05) and got 8 votes.  It appears on my Author Page but no votes are shown there: 

http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/fatsdomino7.shtml

I'll check it tomorrow to see if it's updated by then. 

Written By: PRobinson on 08/08/04 at 3:05 am

FYI - Yes, my votes were correctly updated the following day. 

Check for new replies or respond here...