inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone have these instrumentals (Need them to record rest of my songs)

Written By: Ahnonamis on 08/12/04 at 4:46 am

I need to find Meant to Live by Switchfoot, Free Fallin' by Phil Collins, Lump by the Presidents of the USA, and Confessions by Usher, then I'll have all 13 of my parodies recorded. 

I'm trying to get all the current ones I have done both on this site and on my HD recorded before I upload to a site like soundclick.  If anyone has any of these or knows a place I can find them I'd appreciate it.  (I've already searched Kazaa for hours, Confessions is on there, but it's the kind of thing where it plays for 10 seconds then makes that very annoying high pitched screeching sound that makes you want to rip your ear drums out and feed them to a rabid shark)

Subject: Re: Anyone have these instrumentals (Need them to record rest of my songs)

Written By: EthanM on 08/12/04 at 7:29 am

i know the meant to live midi is on sbertalotto.com/midi_delight and i think you can find lump and free fallin' (by tom petty) there too. I don't think a confessionsa midi exists but you could probably get the instrumental through limewire

Subject: Re: Anyone have these instrumentals (Need them to record rest of my songs)

Written By: Ahnonamis on 08/12/04 at 4:10 pm

Thanks Ethan.  I was looking for a Meant to Live midi for almost an hour last night and couldn't find any.

Check for new replies or respond here...