inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Amiright Authors Meet

Written By: DoRitos on 08/21/04 at 12:53 am

Michael McVey and Guy DiRito met at Carraba's Ristorante in San Antonio, on 8/20/04 to eat and gossip about all the other
authors on the site.  Michael is the well groomed man in the Spurs T-shirt.  Guy is the bearded gentleman with the "Where in
the heck is Ausfahrt Germany" T-shirt on.

http://groups.msn.com/cartoonpicturesforcomputingchat/friends.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=163

Subject: Re: Amiright Authors Meet

Written By: Billy Florio on 08/21/04 at 4:44 pm

nice....now there have been a New York meeting, a San Antonio Meeting, and a San Franciso meeting if I correct?  Or was it somewhere else in California?  I have a bad memory lol

Written By: Rick D on 08/22/04 at 11:06 am

Rick and Mari live in San Jose. (50 miles south of San Fran)There is a coffeehouse there where we have met up with Bob Gomez, Leah Lockhart, John Barry and Paul Robinson. Anybody in the area send us a note. We are there every Thursday, trying out new songs and parodies.

Written By: jreuben on 08/24/04 at 8:09 am

I think there was a Florida meeting at some point too, with Diva, Wildman, and a few others.

Check for new replies or respond here...