inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anybody interested in co-parodying with us?

Written By: Apricot on 09/13/04 at 2:58 pm

SI-MAE has been stagnant for a while. We've been working on a smash hit, but don't expect it for a little bit. So, we were wondering: Anyone wanna work with us? If there is one person's style you like and would like to work exclusively with them, or with the whole band, whatever, lemme know. We welcome anyone to work with us, on a professional level. We're interested in furthering our careers as artists, and welcome any work. If this thread takes off, we'll post e-mail that you can notify us at. Thanks!

On behalf of Crystal Shades, Maya, Icy, Father Edmund, and Myself,

Apricot

Subject: Re: Anybody interested in co-parodying with us?

Written By: philbo on 09/15/04 at 6:00 am

Depends... can you think of a song we'd both know?

Written By: Apricot on 09/15/04 at 2:11 pm

Depends... can you think of a song we'd both know?

I bet we can... If there are any ideas you have, you can e-mail us at The_Seventh_Terrance@hotmail.com or Comick_Seraph@hotmail.com. We do like the popular stuff, yes, but we know a lot of songs. If you have anything, let us know.

Written By: STG on 09/15/04 at 2:43 pm

I'm up for a good romping of lyrics.

Written By: Apricot on 09/15/04 at 4:25 pm

I'm up for a good romping of lyrics.

Excellent!

Written By: philbo on 09/19/04 at 9:11 am

I've been thinking, Apricot - would you be up for a "duelling banjos" parody: one of us taking the guitar line, the other the banjo?  It'd be kind of tricky, but a great challenge...

Written By: Apricot on 09/19/04 at 7:46 pm

I've been thinking, Apricot - would you be up for a "duelling banjos" parody: one of us taking the guitar line, the other the banjo?  It'd be kind of tricky, but a great challenge...

I'd LOVE that... I'd have to really listen to "dueling banjos"...

Check for new replies or respond here...