inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: No comments?

Written By: sweet-indigo on 10/19/04 at 11:15 am

Just curious, does it irritate anyone else when people don't enable comments on their parodies?  I don't mind usually but it really annoys me when people post controversial opinions and then don't allow comments...  If you have an opinion, stand up for it! :)

PS. Malcolm Higgins, I see your point about Christopher Reeve (in your 'Superman' parody), but it's not like he got to benefit from stem cell research anyway.  With any luck, in the future people suffering from similar conditions will benefit from this kind of treatment.  Being selfless is good, but it's not a crime to want things that will benefit yourself as well as others...

Subject: Re: No comments?

Written By: Arwen on 10/19/04 at 11:19 am

I agree, Indigo.  I really had a bit to say to Mr. Higgins re: his parody today.  And I agree...what's the point of even posting it if you don't want feedback?

Subject: Re: No comments?

Written By: Guest on 10/19/04 at 12:37 pm

I liked it...but I notice he got the decade wrong on it. The original song was from the 2000s, not the 90s.

Check for new replies or respond here...