inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: how much would you pay for...

Written By: EthanM on 12/18/04 at 12:12 am

downloads of a capellla parody recordings made by me which aren't available anywhere else. I'm planning on writing a bunch of parodies of current hit songs and not submitting them at amiright (since nobody reads them) and making them available only through extemely cheap downloads. I'm thinkiing about 10 cents which would probably be a good deal more entertainment for your money than almost everything that isn't free. If there's interest i'll post the link when i create it.

Subject: Re: how much would you pay for...

Written By: EthanM on 12/18/04 at 7:12 pm

i just found out i'd lose money on a 10 cent download so i guess never mind about this i''m not going to be charging 50 cents for me singing a capella (unless someone wants me to)

Written By: Wolveroses on 12/20/04 at 3:37 am

I'm planning on writing a bunch of parodies of current hit songs and not submitting them at amiright (since nobody reads them)

common sense .... if no one reads them then why would they listen to them?  not to sound mean or anything, but doesn't that make sense?  if I found out a lot more people read mine, I probaly would take the time and record more parodies on here.  yeah, the destinys child was a bust, but I didn't think it was that bad.  and maybe not to mention, throw some snippets on here from the CD I made of me for myself and others to listen to.  and if all goes well, maybe sell on the net.

Written By: neminem on 12/20/04 at 6:26 pm

a capellla parody recordings

Why would I pay money for that? If I wanted a capella recordings of songs, I could record them myself for free :P. Unless by a capella recordings you meant entire a capella arrangements of songs, with background, percussion and so on. I'd pay good money for that. But I don't think that's what you meant.

Check for new replies or respond here...