inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kareoke Needed

Written By: Will Agrudis Glover on 12/27/04 at 9:51 am

If you know somewhere that I can download Kareoke's, could you please tell me, cos i wana start recordin suma my parodies!

Subject: Re: Kareoke Needed

Written By: EthanM on 12/27/04 at 11:05 am

there are a bunch of free midi sites out there... www.musicrobot.com is good for older songs and www.mididelight.com is the best site i've found for newer stuff and it has classic rock too

Written By: Will Agrudis Glover on 12/28/04 at 5:15 pm

k, i got sum parodies, thanks, but i still need to record them with my voice!  sound recorder can only record up to 60 seconds!

Written By: jreuben on 12/29/04 at 10:30 am

k, i got sum parodies, thanks, but i still need to record them with my voice!  sound recorder can only record up to 60 seconds!

you can buy software relatively cheap (~$30) to record longer and clean it up.  And someone (Ethan) suggested a software package that looked like it did a nice job recording into the computer, a bit more expensive though.

Written By: EthanM on 12/29/04 at 8:25 pm

i ended up ordering something called super sound recorder for $20. It works but it doesn't really help mask vocal shortcomings

Written By: Alchoholica on 01/11/05 at 7:56 am

let sound recorder go to the end of it's 60 seconds.. then get it to play again as such.. and then again and then again and then again.. when it's up at aboot 5 minuets save it as a silent recording. Then you can drag the thingy back to the start and record just like that and save them as sepearate files and keep going back to the origional silent recording.

Check for new replies or respond here...