inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Finally I Have A Replacement

Written By: MysteryGoat on 01/05/05 at 5:44 pm

After many moons of writers block i've finally been able to write a new parody, as which will replace the unanimously agreed, demented song "Hanging By A Rope" parody of "Hanging By A Moment" by Lifehouse. Which I have since had taken off the site and out of my album "The Self Titled Debut Album". If anyone actually remembers it that is. Anyway I'm placing the new one up today entitled "Tempted" parody of "Tempted" by Squeeze, should be on tomorrow. Even with the help of Johnny D and Leo Jay I still find this one to be a lackluster, or at least not up to par with some I have written. I'm thinking of even entering it into the SOTM contest for more exposure and feedback. So if this one doesn't crack a smile, I'm hitting the drawing board again to come up with something better. Tomorrow, please let me know what you think, thank you.

Subject: Re: Finally I Have A Replacement

Written By: MysteryGoat on 01/07/05 at 4:32 pm

So here it is, the new song on my album "The Self Titled Debut Album", Tempted

Check for new replies or respond here...