inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone else share my irrational paranoia?

Written By: Apricot on 01/14/05 at 5:03 pm

I'm always afraid that someone's gonna pose as me and leave nasty comments so people think I'm more of a prick then I am  ;D.

Is there anyone else out there like me?

And, if so, what would you like to do about it?

Subject: Re: Anyone else share my irrational paranoia?

Written By: Bester on 01/14/05 at 5:33 pm

There is nothing to fear. 

Paranoia is unnecessary. 

The National Security Agency is protecting you ... http://www.kimsoft.com/2000/NSA-psy.htm

Written By: Arwen on 01/14/05 at 5:45 pm

It happened to me once...back when I was rather new...but I just reported it to Chucky and he deleted it.

Not to mention the fact that the faux-poster TOTALLY had 48 misspelled words and was a big fat jerk...so everyone knew it wasn't really me.  I don't think an imposter would be able to convey your special vibe...as they certainly weren't able to convey mine...

Written By: 2nz on 01/14/05 at 6:58 pm

Yeah, like Arwen said, the law enforcement is pretty good around here. If anything like that happens, just ask Chucky to fix it. The important thing to remember is not to get in a twist about it, and if it ever happens, don't leave angry messages spiting the nameless bum. Pranksters and name-stealers love it when they anger or annoy other people. Just stay cool, remember you've got friends here, and most of them are probably bigger dweebs than you. I'm not much of a dweeb myself, more of a geeky-nerd who learned how to look cool at parties.

Written By: Arwen on 01/14/05 at 7:02 pm

... more of a geeky-nerd who learned how to look cool at parties.

Which is why 2nz has a standing invitation to all of my parties...he totally brings the "looking cool" quotient up...plus he sings "Why Women Need Men" whenever I make kissy faces at him... ;)...therefore making me swoon...

Written By: Apricot on 01/14/05 at 8:05 pm

Which is why 2nz has a standing invitation to all of my parties...he totally brings the "looking cool" quotient up...plus he sings "Why Women Need Men" whenever I make kissy faces at him... ;)...therefore making me swoon...

You have parties? Why am I not invited?  :\'(

Written By: Leo Jay on 01/14/05 at 9:18 pm

I'm always afraid that someone's gonna pose as me and leave nasty comments so people think I'm more of a dweeb then I am  ;D.

Is there anyone else out there like me?

And, if so, what would you like to do about it?

Is this post supposed to be a cover, in case some inflammatory comments you're planning to leave result in unexpected backlash?
Nice try...
::)

Written By: Ape-ricot on 01/14/05 at 10:27 pm

I'm always afraid that someone's gonna pose as me and leave nasty comments so people think I'm more of a dweeb then I am  ;D.

Quit pretending you're me, you imposter!!  Also, I love Barry Manilow.

Written By: Apricot on 01/15/05 at 8:28 pm

Is this post supposed to be a cover, in case some inflammatory comments you're planning to leave result in unexpected backlash?
Nice try...
::)

NO! Shut up!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...