inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone Want To Review my parody book?

Written By: EthanM on 01/19/05 at 1:53 pm

I've got a free preview up with the first few pages and it's under $2 to download the whole thing. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated. the link is this:

http://www.lulu.com/content/101158

Subject: Re: Anyone Want To Review my parody book?

Written By: jreuben on 01/19/05 at 2:03 pm

I've got a free preview up with the first few pages and it's under $2 to download the whole thing. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated. the link is this:

http://www.lulu.com/content/101158

Curiosity killed the cat  :)  I already downloaded the preview (actually, I have to download it again since you updated it), and would be happy to review it for you (Hopefully, that will help you get exposure on the site).

Written By: EthanM on 01/19/05 at 2:24 pm

thanks a lot, Jeff

Written By: 2nz on 01/22/05 at 10:21 pm

Ethan, I attempted to buy the downloadable version through lulu. They aren't very clear on what happens when you buy a 'downloadable' version of something. I'm confused as to why I got an e-mail saying something was 'shipped' to me. Just lemme know what's up.

Written By: EthanM on 01/22/05 at 11:42 pm

i'm not really sure how that works but you should be able to access it now hopefully

Written By: EthanM on 01/22/05 at 11:59 pm

did you sign up for a lulu account in order to order it? if so it should be in your library. I'm have no idea how things work for non-members. Let me know if you get it.

Written By: 2nz on 01/23/05 at 1:45 pm

Yeah, I signed up for an account before I bought it and it was waiting in my 'My Lulu' area. The e-mail that Lulu sends out should state where it is more clearly though. I left a review and all that. I think I'm gonna try this myself, either with some old poems that are collecting dust or with my parodies. Keep us posted on how it sells, Ethan.

Written By: EthanM on 01/25/05 at 6:57 pm

It's free for at least a little while

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 01/25/05 at 8:56 pm

Your book looks great, especially when everything's organised into categories et al. Review: done and done! :)

Check for new replies or respond here...