inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Made a Parody video

Written By: Wolveroses on 01/29/05 at 12:26 pm

I recently made a parody video making fun of 50 Cent and Game.  I did it with my webcam though, and I personally think it's funny. I used the original song though, which BTW I will be parody.  The song is called "How We Do", I will be aprody that song and I got the instrumental for my version.  I'd just like to know if anyone would be interested in seeing it.  If so, it will be posterd on my website.

Subject: Re: Made a Parody video

Written By: Gonfunko on 01/29/05 at 1:19 pm

I recently made a parody video making fun of 50 Cent and Game.  I did it with my webcam though, and I personally think it's funny. I used the original song though, which BTW I will be parody.  The song is called "How We Do", I will be aprody that song and I got the instrumental for my version.  I'd just like to know if anyone would be interested in seeing it.  If so, it will be posterd on my website.

Sounds cool! I've done a few videos myself, and would be interested in seeing yours.  :)

Subject: Re: Made a Parody video

Written By: Wolveroses on 01/30/05 at 3:24 pm

well here it is

http://www.geocities.com/wolve2roses/mp3s/howwedoparodyvid.rm

i did it with my webcam.  i will soon have my own version of the song.

Check for new replies or respond here...