inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I finished my real book... reviews are good so far

Written By: EthanM on 02/23/05 at 1:45 pm

It has a couple of parodies in it but it is a novel. Technically it's a novella but there is infinitely more of a plot than my failed parody book experiment. This is it's link... i have a three page free preview available.

http://www.lulu.com/content/109104

Subject: Re: I finished my real book

Written By: EthanM on 02/25/05 at 11:51 am

now it's available for a 69 cent download... i think that's cheap enough to give it a shot

Subject: Re: I finished my real book... reviews are good so far

Written By: EthanM on 02/25/05 at 10:18 pm

here are what some people i've never actually met had to say about the preview. And i didn't pay them... i couldn't afford to anyway.

by Jennifer Fox
Fri 25 Feb 2:05 pm EST 2005
This is a very original story and I couldn't wait to read more to find out what happens next. Great job Ethan!

fascinating by Ian Ruxton
Fri 25 Feb 8:48 pm EST 2005   last modified on Fri 25 Feb 8:53 pm EST 2005
The Kafkaesque notion of being tried for a crime (murder) which hasn't been committed is in itself interesting. The letter from Satan (Chapter One) is a marvellous literary device: "accidental assassination"! Hilarious. The writing here is fluent and highly accomplished. A novel for our times.

Check for new replies or respond here...