inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Parody updates are a-coming....

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/27/05 at 6:29 pm

I've been busy trying to get two websites launched for friends, and renovating one bedroom, before I begin renovating what will become the baby's nursery.

I'd have done an update today, but I was too busy cutting my thumb with a table saw... fairly stupid move on my part.  Puts a large crimp on the amount of work I could get done on the house and online (try typing with one less finger, when you don't use just two, and you'll notice a great reduction in speed).  Too small a cut for stitches, too big for a band-aid.

anyways, there is over 80 parodies in the queue, so I probably won't do them all tomorrow... just an FYI in case yours isn't up tomorrow.

Subject: Re: Parody updates are a-coming....

Written By: Rex on 02/27/05 at 6:35 pm

Chucky -

Take all the time you need. I'm amazed you get as much done as quickly as you do.

BTW, I've found that a box cutter is also an effective tool on thumbs.

Written By: tmayfield on 02/28/05 at 12:05 pm

Chucky -

Take all the time you need. I'm amazed you get as much done as quickly as you do.

BTW, I've found that a box cutter is also an effective tool on thumbs.

Ouch!  Too true, I am recovering from a box cutter to the middle of my left hand.  Too big for bandaid too.

I am in the middle of unpacking oodles of boxes in our new home, plus assembling tons of shelving, etc.  I hardly have time to sleep.  I agree Chucky, we can wait for updates.  We are so amazed that you can handle as much as you do.

Tim

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/28/05 at 3:16 pm

I probably spend very little time doing anything but work lately... yesterday, due to the injury, let me relax a bit, since I couldn't really do much, same with Thursday.  I've now watched the entire first season of Murphy Brown and Night Court.  Amazing Night Court even got renewed, the first season is so uneven (especially compared to Murphy Brown).

I'm eager to show off the sites I've been working on lately, and since I can't until their finished, I'm going nuts.

Written By: tmayfield on 03/01/05 at 11:44 am

Chucky,

A tribute to you and your thumb here:

http://www.amiright.com/parody/70s/marshalltuckerband1.shtml

Check for new replies or respond here...