inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Who is UFO Phil?

Written By: radiopeople on 03/04/05 at 11:06 pm

Hi. I was listening to Dr Demento a few weeks back and heard a killer song called Aliens REALLY STINK by UFO PHIL. I can't find this CD anywhere. Does anyone know who this guy is and where I can get the song????

Rick

Subject: Re: Who is UFO Phil?

Written By: Ansky1213 on 03/05/05 at 10:12 pm

I have no clue. But does this help? This guy has a CD in his store, though he seems too weird to be any good...

http://www.mynameisphil.com/

Written By: radiopeople on 03/06/05 at 12:46 pm

Yeah, that's the right guy. Thanks. Why should I buy the CD though when he has all his songs as MP3s on the home page??? Funny.

He actually is pretty damn good though. Definitely weird but his songs are funny as heck. I think it's all just an act. You gotta check out his videos too.

Let me know what you think. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/06/05 at 1:00 pm

Hi. I was listening to Dr Demento a few weeks back and heard a killer song called Aliens REALLY STINK by UFO PHIL. I can't find this CD anywhere. Does anyone know who this guy is and where I can get the song????

Rick

It is definitely not me!

Written By: Ansky1213 on 03/06/05 at 10:06 pm

It is definitely not me!

Whoa, somebody has a guilty conscience...  8)

Written By: radiopeople on 03/07/05 at 9:42 pm

Whoa, somebody has a guilty conscience...  8)

His website is a hoot! The songs are great but I found some little short movies that are hilarious. You gotta see the one called "the machine".

I'm just wondering if he's some other singer or celebrity using a different name for this project.

Check for new replies or respond here...