inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Reporting messages on amiright

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/23/05 at 11:01 am

Let's stop trying to launch personal vendattas against people using the report tool.  In the past I've been fairly leniant about removing posts from people's parodies because the author has asked for the removal of a particular comment.

Lately, I've been getting a dozen or so reports, and they boil down to "I don't like so and so leaving comments on my parodies"

Here's my new policy on those reports: DEAL WITH IT!

Subject: Re: Reporting messages on amiright

Written By: Scathe on 03/23/05 at 11:04 am

Let's stop trying to launch personal vendattas against people using the report tool.  In the past I've been fairly leniant about removing posts from people's parodies because the author has asked for the removal of a particular comment.

Lately, I've been getting a dozen or so reports, and they boil down to "I don't like so and so leaving comments on my parodies"

Here's my new policy on those reports: DEAL WITH IT!

:D :D :D :D
You tell 'em, Chuck!

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/23/05 at 11:17 am

:D :D :D :D
You tell 'em, Chuck!

what kills me, is I ran the script to see all the messages from the past few days, and there's several with f-bombs in them that go unreported, but there were 12 reported messages with only one f-bomb in it. 

Written By: marthadtox3 on 03/23/05 at 3:24 pm

what is an F bomb????

Written By: bobbypags on 03/23/05 at 3:29 pm

It's a four letter word, ending in k, meaning the same as "intercourse" - talk.

Written By: Apricot on 03/23/05 at 4:06 pm

what kills me, is I ran the script to see all the messages from the past few days, and there's several with f-bombs in them that go unreported, but there were 12 reported messages with only one f-bomb in it. 

Were there maybe sex terms or mockery of some mental illness/physical handicap? Because those could be offensive to some.

Or, it could just be immature authors whining.

Check for new replies or respond here...