inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 4/7--new parody update today?

Written By: agrimorfee on 04/07/05 at 12:38 pm

is it going to happen?  ???

Subject: Re: 4/7--new parody update today?

Written By: EthanM on 04/07/05 at 12:45 pm

I was wondering the same thing especially since i submitted something yesterday for the first time in a month.

Written By: Arwen on 04/07/05 at 2:20 pm

Guess not... :\'(

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/08/05 at 9:13 am

it did happen, but didn't show up on the front page.

In the future, send me a personal message, since I don't always see messages like this on the messageboard, I could have fixed it.

Written By: Arwen on 04/08/05 at 12:36 pm

I'm clearly in the minority...but I never check the front page for the new parodies...(I forget that they are even there, to tell the truth)...I ALWAYS click on the left side link to the new entries...and they weren't there at all yesterday...

...at least not for me.

Oh well...

Written By: Johnny_D on 04/08/05 at 12:41 pm

To view the list of parodies that had been submitted to post on Thursday April 7th but which never appeared on AmiRight's front-page, go to "New Entries":

http://www.amiright.com/parody/new.shtml

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/08/05 at 12:57 pm

I'm clearly in the minority...but I never check the front page for the new parodies...(I forget that they are even there, to tell the truth)...I ALWAYS click on the left side link to the new entries...and they weren't there at all yesterday...

...at least not for me.

Oh well...

they won't be.  same script.  if they don't appear in one place, they won't appear anywhere else.  If it's a week day and you don't see parodies posted by noon ESDT, either it's taking me longer than I want, I couldn't do it, or the script didn't get run properly

Written By: Arwen on 04/08/05 at 2:12 pm

they won't be.  same script.  if they don't appear in one place, they won't appear anywhere else.  If it's a week day and you don't see parodies posted by noon ESDT, either it's taking me longer than I want, I couldn't do it, or the script didn't get run properly

I see...

When you said "It did happen, but didn't show up on the front page," I thought you meant that the front page was the only place it didn't show up...my mistake.

Check for new replies or respond here...