inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Seattle writers

Written By: Rick D on 04/17/05 at 12:10 pm

Mari and I are planning a trip to Seattle. Anyone want to meet us there, we're flexible. send us a PM.

Subject: Re: Seattle writers

Written By: Scathe on 04/17/05 at 12:49 pm

:D :D :D
Seattle is the home of Bob Rivers.  It might be cool to visit the KZOK radio station.

Written By: jreuben on 04/17/05 at 6:05 pm

:D :D :D
Seattle is the home of Bob Rivers.  It might be cool to visit the KZOK radio station.

Can you smell what KZOK is cookin?

Written By: Stuart McArthur on 04/17/05 at 9:02 pm

Can you smell what KZOK is cookin?

still got my KZOK T-shirt from when I spent a couple of months there about 2 decades ago - I loved the place - I'm envious, Rick and Mari

Written By: Scathe on 04/18/05 at 1:39 am

still got my KZOK T-shirt from when I spent a couple of months there about 2 decades ago - I loved the place - I'm envious, Rick and Mari

Lucky you too, Stu.  I'd love to visit the station sometime.

Written By: Rick D on 05/12/05 at 12:38 pm

We are still going to Seattle in June. Anybody up thataway that contributes to this site? Send us a note if you'd like to meet, and are not loonier than Dave Chrenko.

Written By: bobbypags on 05/12/05 at 3:50 pm

Not KZOK - Seattle's Only Classic Rock Radio Station?  Ok, I'll trade a WOR-AM Radio thermometer for a KZOK t-shirt. 

Check for new replies or respond here...